Train journeys and the left behind suitcase

Archives for 2008
leila78
Diamond Member

Train journeys and the left behind suitcase

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I would be grateful for your thoughts and interpretaions on this dream,

I had a dream where I started my journey to Ghana at my local tube station. Everything had just been renovated and the ticketing systems were brand new. I travelled on the tube which took me to a newly renovated train station there were comfy seats with large windows. I went to find a seat whilst waiting for my train and I noticed the back of a head of someone at school who I just wanted to avoid getting into a conversation with. I took a seat but he recognised me and made a spiteful comment, being stunned by his comment wanted to ignore him but I simply replied 'thank you for the feedback'. Immediately I noticed a lady who was ready to call people to board a train, I moved swiftly up the stairs before everyone else could get to the platform; however I left my suitcase behind.
When I got out onto the platform there was train but I was surprised that it was an old fashioned dark blue steam train which differed to the new renovations that I had encountered on my journey. I got on and the doors shut leaving others behind on the platform due to lack of space. After the train journey started, I realised I left behind my suit case.

Blessings,

L.
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Hi Leila78,
Sounds like you are on a spiritual journey and will stop at a place of training. The person from school, who makes the spiteful comments represents the "fault-finder;" the enemy - our accuser.
Have you ever heard of the expression "for every new level, there's a new devil?" Well, here the enemy is trying to divert your attention from progressing spiritually. Moving swiftly up the stairs...sounds like you want what God has for you. Leaving your suitcase behind...there are some things that you will need to leave behind on your journey as you move forward towards your destination (destiny). Suitcases are symbolic of transition and often represent emotional baggage, hidden issues, attitudes or ways of thinking or the burdens that we carry. Old fashioned dark blue steam train...Sounds like you will be trained in the revelatory gifts (deep blue), which are powered by the Holy Spirit. It may also speak of a burden bearing ministry (old fashioned steam train). Because your journey starts off underground (tube station) and you traveled on the tube, it may speak of an underground ministry i.e. prophetic intercessor.
Blessings!
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Thank you for your interpretation, I have certainly had alot of distractions lately but I won't allow them any more! (prov 4:27).

One of things I got on this dream was significance of my destination - Ghana. Ghana was formly called 'Gold Coast' under British rule (Gold Coast is also a beautiful city in Austrialia) and thats where I'm heading in the Spirit!!!
Blessings,

L.
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Ghana is considered the most peaceful country in africa, and currently there is an election going on for the second round to elected a new president for the nation, after the first round failed to have a distinct winner. Also the, the former UN Secretary-general KOFI ANNAN is a Ghanaian. the election is currently been monitored by other international observers.
Ghana has about 80per cent Christians and very prayerful country
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

I recalled something else about the dream - the people already in the train were prominently old and gay haired, does this add anything to the dream ??
Blessings,

L.