Feathers on my boots

Archives for 2008
kse
Platinum Member

Feathers on my boots

Post by kse »

Hi all! I had a very hopeful vision last week I want to share. I saw my feet--actually my right foot, but I was wearing white ankle boots that lace up the front. They had a small heel to them but what was different was alongside there were 6 or 7 wisps of feathers that might have resembled miniature wings.

I kept this in mind and the following day I was reading a book and a phrase stuck right out at me: "Adele wrote that the hen with the feathers on her feet was sitting on seven eggs."

That night on a movie someone quoted Emily Dickinson (whom the Lord has used in a dream in the past, "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul."
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha! Don't know if this helps but the scripture that came to mind when I read this was having your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.

shod (shŏd) Pronunciation Key
v. Past tense and a past participle of shoe.

shoe (shōō) Pronunciation Key
n.
A durable covering for the human foot, made of leather or similar material with a rigid sole and heel, usually extending no higher than the ankle.

The above highlighted portion caught my attn esp since you wrote:
I was wearing white ankle boots that lace up the front. They had a small heel to them
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Thank you for your response Keilani! God bless you!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3