Not vision nor dream heard words.

Archives for 2008
Bananna
Gold Member

Not vision nor dream heard words.

Post by Bananna »

As I was starting to read scripture last night I clearly heard

New HaSatan

so New Advesary? It made me think of the woods, but that was more like a memory of a photo, not real clear.

Is it possible this is like a heads up and I need to go to my place to hear God speak more clearly? I associate the woods with a place to hear God, talk to God and feel his presence.

Bananna
The Tongue, The Pen, and the sword have two things in common
With them we give life or death, blessings or curses.
Choose life.
Bananna
Gold Member

Post by Bananna »

Okay this one seems a little more disturbing, but

Nu Ha Satan

If it is said to me 'Well? Adversary"

If it was said from one to another watching me...

Then it would sound like "Have you considered my servant Job"

Pray please. I do want to be prepared and humbly doing God's will.

Bananna
Choose life.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I thought I remembered the term HaSatan from somewhere.... I looked it up and found that it is the title in Hebrew for Satan in Job. Ha supposedly means "the" and Satan means "Adversary", right? Somehow I think you already know this?

I'm curious - what exactly made you think of the woods?

t
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Are you a Messianic Jew? Interesting that you would hear it that way...

In Judaism the name HaSatan means The Satan and it means nothing more then the Tempter or as our Jewish people like to call him [prosecuting attorney].

You're not an attorney are you? (Not trying to be funny or insensitive--trying to see what HE may be trying to say)
Nu Ha Satan

If it is said to me 'Well? Adversary"
Are you prosecuting God's people or purpose in some way?

Anyway, to continue the Rabbi's train of thought...maybe this is why you thought of the woods:

To prove my point about his (Hasatan's) purpose let us turn to Matthew chapter 4: 1- Then the Spirit led Yeshua up into the wilderness (woods?) to be tempted by the Adversary (The Tempter). After Yeshua had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The Tempter came and said to him, "If you are the Son of God, order these stones to become bread." But he answered, "The Tanakh says, 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of HASHEM [Deuteronomy 8:3]. Then the Adversary took him to the holy city and set him on the highest point of the Temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "Jump! For the Tanakh says. 'He will order his angels to be responsible for you... They will support you with their hands, so that you will not hurt your feet on the stones." [Psalm 91: 11-12] Yeshua replied to him, "But it also says, 'Do not put your God to the test." [Deuteronomy 6:16] Once more, the Adversary took him up to the summit of a very high mountain, showing him all the kingdoms of the world in all their glory, and said to him, "All this I will give you if you will bow down and worship me." "Away with you, Satan!" Yeshua told him, "For the Tanakh says, 'Worship HASHEM your God, and serve only him." [Deuteronomy 6: 13-14] Then the Adversary let him alone, and angels came and took care of him.

By now we should all have a clearer picture of the role in which the Satan plays. Like all other creatures created by God, HaSatan has a purpose but only through the approval of God. Matthew chapter 4 is a fine example of what we can overcome, achieve and it is also a tool [HaSatan] that will if we overcome draw us closer to God.

Let us now take a look at Matthew 10: 28 - "Do not fear those who kill the body but are powerless to kill the soul. Rather, fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gei-Hinnom.

The link--i googled the term and found this. Didn't read through it except for the parts I posted so I'm not sure about accuracy--judge by the Spirit and the Word. I did notice that he said he was a Messianic Jew. God bless!

http://lawrencespeaks.blogspot.com/2008 ... satan.html
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Bananna
Gold Member

Post by Bananna »

Thanks for your response.

A lot of it makes sense in context, but now what?

I am Messianic, possibly of Sephardic Jewish discent on two sides of the family, but no one has admitted to it so I go by gentile.
Family names are not the best indicator of origins by themselves.

I'm leraning Hebrew now, but have heard things in Hebrew in my dreams before and could not remember them because the word was not familiar enough.

I looked up "Nu" because I thought maybe it was a whole phrase in Hebrew. I am familiar with 'HaSatan".

I am having to go through a deposition next week for an accident settlement.

I by nature try not to be judging others but think of them as better than myself... imperfectly yes I'm sure but Prosecutor or Adversary is not something I consider myself. Mediation is more my style.

I don't like the whole court process.

Bananna
Choose life.