Burning fire in side a crystal

Archives for 2008
leila78
Diamond Member

Burning fire in side a crystal

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I would be grateful for your /interpretations/thoughts on this one,

In a vision I saw my spirit man as transparent with an outline of myself and saw someone putting/droping a something similar to a large crystal into the centre of my being, inside the crystal was a burning fire,
Blessings,

L.
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

fire of God- sounds like a fire is being lit inside you. Are you filled with the Holy Spirit? With the power to speak in tounges?
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Yes, I'm filled with the Holy Spirit and can speak in tongues!!!
Blessings,

L.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy leila78,

Anymore on this dream? Any specifics on the shape/size/color of the crystal? Any feel on if this placement of the crystal was from the Lord or something the enemy desires to do? What was the general feeling after having the dream? Personally to me crystals in dreams do not sound like they are from the Lord.

in Christ,
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

It was about 4 inches long and did not have a shape like the typical cyrstals (eg Kryptonite in Superman). It had the shape of two triangles, smething like a diamond, longer than the other and then placed together to form the shape of the crystal or diamond.

I couldn't see who it was who dropped it inside of my spirit and that was something that I definetly noted because I usually see peoples faces in my dreams or visions in detail, for me I would like insight into to who dropped this in my spirit. There wasn't anything vivid.
Blessings,

L.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

First thing I thought of was "Crystal Clear"--and wondered if the crystal was where your heart was? The first scripture to come to mind was "For God does not see as man sees...God looks on the heart."

The other scripture I found re: crystal

Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light (the fire?) [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Also, fire purifies, refines--I heard that pure gold when it is refined is transparent like glass--not something we are used to seeing.

Be blessed!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

What came to my mind is that several prophets say that sometimes God "deposits" something into their spirits for them to speak or act upon. Maybe God is depositing something into your spirit in which you will speak about not knowing where it came from but it could only be from God.

Just a thought...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Oh wow! Okay, i know I didn't have this vision but I sooo second that NOTW! :lol:
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Hummm very interesting shape. That shape of two pyramids bottom to bottom is called octagonal crystal structure. There are very few minerals that have that octagonal shape in the natural. One is the diamond in the rough. A couple of others are fluorite and alum. Sorry used to dabble in geology a bit in high school.

in Christ,
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

I am certainly in a season where I feel that I have a message on my heart that God has given me to say so I feel that something has been deposited in my spirit man,

Many thanks for your ideas all will take all of these into prayerful consideration,
Blessings,

L.