Lizard in mothers house

Archives for 2008
Godschild
Bronze Member

Lizard in mothers house

Post by Godschild »

I had a dream that i was at my mother house, and there was a lizard in her bedroom, i wanted to get rid of it but there were so many clothes where it could hid there was no way i could get rid of it. My current manager was in the house (strangely enough) and she told me she thought it was a small snake that looked like a lizard, i told her i was sure it was a lizard because i had seen it.

The dream ended with me deciding to get some parrafin oil placing it outside the house in order to attract the lizard and get it out of the house and burn it.
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Godschild,
Sounds like there is an evil presence that is blocking intimacy with the Lord. Clothing can also represent our attitudes or mindsets which can block intimacy. Your current manager either represents your pastor or the Lord. What looks like something big to us is often small in the eyes of the Lord. 1Jo 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. The parrafin oil (kerosense) represents the energizing power of the Holy Spirit that will cause the evil presence to be removed. It also sounds like a call for you to take action because you are placing the oil outside the house in order to remove the lizard - anoint yourself and cover your mind with the Blood of Jesus.
Blessings!
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Godschild
Bronze Member

Post by Godschild »

Thanx eagleswings, I will cover myself and anoint myself.

Thank you soooo much!!
God bls