a vision of buried eagle

Archives for 2008
inpart

a vision of buried eagle

Post by inpart »

i had a vision i was coming down from the heavens (stars&sky)

i was gravitating downward towards this grassy field

i am moving closer closer closer to the blades of grass

now i'm so closer --i am now being led to "peek" in a hole between the blades of grass

reason being--- something was buried and i am supposed to look

i saw an eye it was somewhat yellow --then i saw what looked like a covering of white feathers

as i was gravitating AWAY from the buried object it got a little more clearer that it was an eagle --b/cuz i then saw the brown feathers--

THEN --right where the eagle was buried--- (like on top of it) for some reason i was placed for a few moments on top of the grass where the eagle was buried

then ---i was gravitatied UP again to move over to another part of the grassy field RIGHT next to the buried EAGLE...

i was to "peek" inside AGAIN between the blades of grass

i saw a LADY she was WHITE (in color not neccessarily origin ) and NEXT to HER was a cat that had been buried with her-- because i had to "peek" in on the buried cat too--

THEN quickly i looked to my right a picture/photo came forth

--it was a" before" picture of the lady who had the cat on a leash-

-but the focus was the tail of the cat
(as if to say-- focus on the TAIL only) so i just focused on the tail

then the vision ceased--i prayed and inquired of THE LORD and i heard the word : EDIFYING

these 2 objects were just BURIED down in the grass even their eyes were opened also they werent in a box or anything they were just plain BURIED down in the grass no sign of a headstone or anything like that --

so i ...dont.. believe im to take this in THAT context im not sure

this vision is very important i am a little stumped i am called to be a prophet and a buried EAGLE is raising a concern to me anyone can help me with this??
Last edited by inpart on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Don't know if this vision is personal or national but eagles can be symbolic of America.....

May He give you the insight you seek!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
inpart

a vision of buried eagle

Post by inpart »

thank you for your quick response ---lolol i had to make corrections and i got a good responses during the correction thank you---

im not sure why ---but it came after a meeting with some leaders
i had the same evening

and the vision --i assumed was about the meeting BUT you KNOW --GOD'S thoughts are NOT our thoughts
inpart

a vision of buried eagle

Post by inpart »

oh the cats TAIL was a up a little --i dont know if that would have been signif. or not--(for the cat experts out there :D )
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Put the trumpet to your lips! An eagle is over the house of the LORD because the people have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law. ~Hosea 8:1

Eagle can represent U.S., freedom, and is a bird of prey. In this verse I think it is saying that a bird of prey, possibly the government or the law, is over the house of the Lord.

In your vision it seems that the ground (the law) is over the eagle (freedom).

Just my 2 cents.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
inpart

Post by inpart »

Put the trumpet to your lips! An eagle is over the house of the LORD because the people have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law. ~Hosea 8:1
oh my......... that's serious ..but what about the word EDIFYING?
inpart

a vision of buried eagle

Post by inpart »

would really like some input on this vision
--its was really a BIG concern to me to see this BURIED eagle i feel too that it is something actually FOR me to see --need a little more help THANKS so much
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thinking the Lord may be showing you that your prophetic gifting is buried in some flesh..Meaning there may be some areas of flesh that need to be uncovered, mowed down, in order to release this gift.

Seeing the woman and the cat as you and your gift. Seeing that the Lord was showing you a before picture to show what your old man was like..holding your gift on a leash..you were trying to direct and lead your gift..but the Lord has buried that part of your flesh..I believe the tail is significant of the "end"..

I do believe this vision is edifying..because I feel the Lord is showing you that you are coming to the end of some of things that you were trying to "die" to ..some fleshly things that may have been keeping your prophetic gift from rising...

If this does not bare witness please please please discard it..
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
inpart

a vision of buried eagle

Post by inpart »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ...

THIS IS AMAZING--the good news is --i DONT have to do this anymore as in trying to do this call ... myself

--BECAUSE THE BETTER NEWS IS ...I CAN'T :o

WFH , i am also dealing with a lot of "pressure to perform" ISSUES
just because they know the title "prophet" is next to my name they expect much of me i'm only "three years old"-thank you!!! :? ---

lolol sometimes i want to tell them that...you know?

wow thanks for letting GOD use you mightily

i feel better now!!! wheeew :lol:
inpart

a vision of buried eagle

Post by inpart »

oh yes WFH --i did have some issues that i was trying to overcome

i REALLY pressed in hard towards THE LORD to rid of this hinderance in my life

YES!! you confirmed that

one-- i cant do this on my own

TWO --im NOW going to walk more freely in my call

--im no longer in bondage to that hinderances

WITH THIS VISION AND YOUR INTERP.

and MY TURNING AROUND

I AM GOING TO BE FREE NOW!!!!!! WOOOO-HOOOOOO :P

i have been waiting for this DAY THANK YOU LORD!!!

YES THIS IS EDIFYING WOW!!!!!!!!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

PTL! God is good!! I am so good we have HIM! He is all we will ever need...
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Impart,
You said:
i am also dealing with a lot of "pressure to perform" ISSUES
This is where many prophetic people get in trouble, thinking they always have to have a word for someone. If you don't have it tell the person(s) sorry I haven't a word yet but I would love to pray for you. Sometimes the word will come and sometimes not but the person still was loved on by the Lord and you. Don't try to rush a word it needs to flow freely.

Blessings,
Joy