What's all this!

Archives for 2008
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

What's all this!

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Hello lovely people....

Well in my dream, i wanted to speak to a custom officer, who i knew as my brother's friend( that's also true in reality) and any time i try to get closer to speak to, he see someone else, but after speaking to 2/3people, i got the chance to speak to him...and it was about a business help a friend wanted me to help by soliciting the assistance of a custom officer to enable him evade tax or less pay little...because i promised to enquiry for him...but haven't done that,but the officer said no. But whiles speaking to the officer,i realised that a friend i co-founder a church with(the wife)was listening to our chat...but i felt very unhappy.
I left to go home, and i was met by my son who looked very sleepy,as a results of being waked from sleep to be fed. I held him and he said CHANTEL is on the television(the TV was on with a musical broadcast). Moreover my home was looking very nice and well organised. Also, another friend, who seem to be living with me, told me.."the friend's wife was selling some detergent spray at a price of £10 instead of £14. He also went further to say, the friend's wife had a car for from the JEHOVAH WITNESS, and that the husband is allowed to drive the car as well, because the husband has been given 2 HORNS,as a permit by the JEHOVAH WITNESS. I was a bit shocked as well as some current executive of the church why his(the husband-my co-founder) attitude has been worrying.

Looking forward to hear from you all as led by the HOLY SPIRIT
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

:roll: javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

EDDY & TINA,
Do you think this could be a soulish dream because you are concerned about talking to the customs officer regarding the friend's taxes? Also it may be that in real life you are concerned for some administrative/leadership side of your church's ministry.

If so, what I do with these typed dreams is look to see if the Lord is showing me I am overly concerned and then give it back to Jesus to deal with.

If I am wrong please disregard.

Blessings,
Joy
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

I have been sometimes concern with the way the church was being administered, theologies being preached as well as some rhetoric being made on the pulpit. Even though i left the church i co-foundered as a results of some of these above issues as well as personal interests which i felt did not give credibility to the body of Christ. I left but some members do express their unhappiness at the place to me often.
Thanks all the same i appreciate your help...God bless you!
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

bumping
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

Hi,
I looked up the meaning of Chantal and it can mean
Rocky Ground in french.

Biblical meaning of horn means power in hebrew

and JW is a cultic organization.

All of this seems like to me it is a deep concern to pray for this ministry and I would ask God if He would have you fast so that you can hear Him more clearly to know what to do whether to just pray or give a word?

At anyrate at least to know what God would have you do with this knowledge about this ministry a specific way to pray or come against the demonic.
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28