my mom's boyfriend

Archives for 2008
allforHim
Gold Member

my mom's boyfriend

Post by allforHim »

ok, so this one is weird.

i'm visiting my mom with my kids and there's a man there. he's very silent, pleasant but silent. she says he's her boyfriend. ok weird. mom is widowed and to top it off, she's old-school caucasion and he's african-american. how could this be? he comes from the kitchen carrying a load of fresh laundry. all blue button down shirts. some on hangers but all freshly launderd. he's putting them in her closet. firstly there's no room in her closet for any more clothing let alone that its his clothing. she says she doesnt mind so he has somewhere to put it for a little while until he needs them.

so i immediately get really upset and mad at her and ask how she could just let this guy do this? this is not like her. i even thought to myself, i hate you for doing this. i don't know you! i really didnt mean it, but it was moreso being mad at the situation.

i grabbed his next load from his hands and threw it out the front door on the lawn. i said this was unacceptable. he was completely emotionless to my fit of anger. i felt bad in a way because he seemed so nice though.

we then jump to next scene:

mom is driving her car and i'm in passenger seat. we are driving through the older part of our neighborhood. beautiful scenery, tree lined streets, no traffic lights, etc. i suddenly ask her what is she doing with this guy? she's planning on marrying him. wow. ok. i just couldnt fathom her getting married again being that she is along in her years. well, if he makes her happy and is a good, godly man, then....

ok , so i'm trying to have a conversation with her but she just stares out the window, driving. i get on my knees and sit on my feet and ask her to look at me since we came to a stop sign. she turned her head and her face got elongated, her skin/muscles sank in like she lost a ton of weight and her eyes suddenly got really small. i told her to look into my eyes. she wouldnt. i suddenly got a Holy Spirit "hot-flash" that this was an unclean spirit. i tried to pry open her eyes with my hands, i did, but the eyes were tiny and almost lifeless. i got mad again and rebuked the evil spirit in the name of Jesus and commanded it to leave.

i wake up. on my way in to work i kept pondering this dream. I felt led to post it. i did ask the Lord to reveal by his Spirit who this was about. I am looking for confirmation.

prayerfully seeking his will, allforHim.