Have ya'll ever...

Archives for 2008
NOTW
Diamond Member

Have ya'll ever...

Post by NOTW »

In my dream last night, I had given my husband a book to read. (IRL he does not read for entertainment) Well, as he reads the book it was like I was watching the book being played out in my dream... The book was hard to explain, the best I can say is that it was about a time warp. These two ladies were going through this house that was built on stilts and they would go through this room where it was wood floors w/ no furniture and then they would leave the room and come back to it and the same room had snow on the floor and you could "feel" that the place was in a different time than the first time you visited. (Like you are in that same room 50 years later, as an example, but it had only been a second or two since you were there.)

I know that is extremely confusing but I thought I would see what ya'll make of it. I can't remember at all what was happening in my dream before my husband started reading the book...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha Crys!

Never had a dream like that before but I was wondering if the book in the dream was a book IRL that you or your kane has read?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

NOTW,
I have done this if the television is on or sometime if I am reading Scripture then I will sometimes dream of both. I usually enjoy the Bible but disregard the rest.

Blessings,
Joy
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

It was a book that I have never read (and I love to read but I've put away all of my books of the past to read more in the Bible and different books regarding the Bible).

I did read the Bible before I went to bed and it was Luke 4... Jesus being tempted in the desert... Hmmm...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)