tornado

Archives for 2008
cmiles

tornado

Post by cmiles »

After awakening at 3:33 am for the second night in a row, (I was able to return to sleep) I have a dream about a tornado. I was ( I don't remember where) standing watching this big black (it was very dark) tornado that was approaching. I thought to myself, I have to let everyone know that this tornado was coming and to begin preparing for this tornado because it was going to have a large impact on everyone and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get to everyone in enough time before the tornado arrived. I awoke and thought to myself what is the Lord telling me. Is there a storm approaching which will impact the nation? I started to pray for mercy for our nation. This dream affected me so strongly.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi,

Did you read my post just now ? I also felt strongly I needed to warn people about a storm coming !!Wow ! In my dream last night I also felt a strong sense of urgency to get out and get ready! I will pray for our nation. Thanks for posting your dream.
cmiles

Post by cmiles »

Hi Kbasmommy:

Yes, I did read your post. After reading it, I thought to myself OMG, there's a storm approaching and we all need to pray and pray and pray.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

I felt it could mean God is preparing his church. I know that we have a responsibilty to witness and spread the Gospel with a sense of urgency because we don't know the day or the hour. It could also mean literally a storm. My dream took place in Southern California.
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom! You may already know this, but the time stood out to me... if I am saying this correctly, the timeframe between 3am and 6am is really significant from the standpoint of intercession - it is the time where intense warfare makes way for the Kingdom to really have an impact upon the earth. (This is my understanding of it) I do think it was a call to intercede for the Body as a whole... and maybe the tornado reflects all of the transitional changes that are coming to our country and people... I know I have personally had a burden for the country and all who hold political offices... many things seem to be getting shaken up and we need to know from whence our Help comes so that we are not tossed to and fro... Shalom!!!
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yes, I believe that alot of us that are interceding are hearing the same thing...a storm on the horizon. We do need to be ready by prayer and warning if He has asked us to. I believe that it will impact all of us on Earth..but I also know the Lord is saying to the CHURCH to PREPARE for the harvest that will come in as a result of the storms ahead..The church has to be ready for these things..and in a lot of cases the churches are too busy with their programs and agendas and they aren't hearing the Lord telling them to prepare for HIS AGENDA.

Did your dream show the people you were to warn?

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
cmiles

Post by cmiles »

Thank you Yolanda and Waiting for Him for your replies. The answer to your question regarding the people I'm to warn is no, I don't think there was anyone in particular I was to warn. I just remember upon awakening wondering how was I going to warn my sister who live in Chicago when we're so far apart.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

wow that part really ministered to me..
how was I going to warn my sister who live in Chicago when we're so far apart.
Made me realize that if our relationships aren't where they are supposed to be then the people won't receive the warnings when they come...?? Made me think about even our relationships with our family members..if we distance ourselves from them and don't really make an effort to be a part of them then they won't receive the important things that we have to tell them..
Ouch..I just got a spankin there...hmmmmm...

Thanks for that!
Love you.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I had a dream a few months ago about two tornadoes and I was trying to prepare and warn friends and then I ducked for cover. Hmmmm, do you think this is a prepare the church type warning? All I can do at this point is pray until the Lord gives me a clear directive as to what I should do. We are victorious in Christ Jesus!

Bless you!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I do believe its a warning..but I also believe its for the World..not just for the church..but the Lord promised that He would do nothing without first telling his servants.

He is so faithful!
WFH
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

WaitingforHim wrote:I do believe its a warning..but I also believe its for the World..not just for the church..but the Lord promised that He would do nothing without first telling his servants.

He is so faithful!
WFH
Since I'm not an American and I've also been getting storm dreams and a vision, I think you may be right about this being more than a national thing.
...that I might know Him...