Giant Idols & a Bumblebee

Archives for 2008
jer2911
Silver Member

Giant Idols & a Bumblebee

Post by jer2911 »

I was very interested t o see the post about the giant bee from Victoria as I had a similar dream last night.

I was in a car with my husband. We were driving west, alone on a desert highway. For some reason we stopped the car at the side of the road. On the other side of the road (south) was the mouth of a cave. It was Very large. We crossed the highway and entered the cave.

Inside it were two enormous idols. The largest was a figure of a Chinese or Asian horse – about 75 feet high. Other things had been carved into it that were not part of a horse, but I couldn’t make out what they were because they were placed up so high.

Next to the horse idol was a human-like carved figure - about 60 feet high. I thought this figure was supposed to represent something demonic because it was unattractive & only resembled a human. I had the impression that they represented some type of eastern idol, as the style of the carving was similar to Chinese sculpture. They were both carved out of a white material. It was not carved from marble; maybe it was limestone.

I wanted to get a better look at the things on the sides and top of the horse. I went to the back of the cave and easily (not like it would be IRL) climbed the rock wall. I sat down on a small rock shelf. Now I was high enough to see both the idols. Looking down I could see both idols. The things carved on the horse looked like 3-D spirals, I can’t really describe them. I still can’t make any sense out of them now. I was not comfortable there and as I began to climb down I called to my husband that I wanted to go.

When I reached the bottom of the cave again I looked up at the top of the horse idol again. I saw that a small dark cloud had formed, it was black and had a center of yellow light in it. It had the colors of a bumblebee, (maybe the spirit of a bumblebee, I don’t know I’m just guessing). It came nearer to me and was nearly in my face so I swatted it. When my hand hit the cloud it instantly shattered into hundreds of pieces. Then the cloud dissolved altogether except at the center was another small black cloud like the last one. Then I woke.

Next I saw a man’s ugly, evil face that was changing into the shape of a skull – as if its face was melting, then back to the face again. I sang a praise song to the Lord (Hallelujah Jehovah-Tzabaoth) then said, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ I bind you…” At the word Jesus, it dissolved into “matter” and disappeared. I have no clue as to what it means. Can anyone help?