My ex husband grabbing his chest.

Archives for 2008
chica4christ
Gold Member

My ex husband grabbing his chest.

Post by chica4christ »

I dreamed that I went to his house to talk about the IRS stuff oddly enough LOL. Well, I walk in the house to talk to him and he suddenly grabs his chest and falls to the ground on his back. He kept saying its not suppose to be this way its not suppose to be this way??? I was so concerned i got on my knees next to him and was like whats wrong?? He said his chest hurt and grabbed it but again kept saying it wasn't suppose to be like this. Then his wife was there and she seemed upset but not overtly concerned either. She then proceeds to give me a gatorade so he can feel better? I looked at her all dumb, like what are you thinking. I saw her 2 kids in the background and they didn't know what to make of it either. I also saw her family sitting on the couch in the background as well but they seemed to be entertained more than anything....

I then woke up

I divorced my ex husband in may of 07 and he remarried this past summer. I do not keep in any form of contact with him. I have no idea what this dream means. I did pray for him though before i went to bed.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

IRS to me is something internal that is owed or a debt with legal ramifications. Gatorade replentishes something that is lost in the body. The chest pains reminded me of a heart attack. I am drawn to the Biblical verses on forgiveness for some reason. Have you forgiven your ex husband from your heart? Just some first thoughts.

in Christ,
chica4christ
Gold Member

Post by chica4christ »

I believe that I have forgive him, I have attempted numerous times to go to him but he refuses to have anything to do with me thinking i want to get back with him. I believe in my heart I have genuinely forgiven him.

The odd part about this dream is that I was acting like the wife being concerned with him and not his real wife which was in the dream too.

She didn't know what to do but handed the gatorade over but never came close to him. I was a bit upset in the dream that she wasn't by him and I was..

In real life my ex is a very emotional person and has a hard time expressing them in a healthy way. Maybe the fact that we still have a tie in terms of the IRS is rehashing old wounds for him and he hasn't forgiven me because he kept saying over and over it wasn't suppose to be this way....

Just my thoughts.
chica4christ
Gold Member

Post by chica4christ »

or maybe he needs to get something off his chest?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

As long as you have forgiven then you are clear there is no need for reconcillation. As you pointed out it might be that he needs to get something off his chest or to himself forgive you. Hopefully somebody else will come forth with an intrepretation.

in Christ,