The Wedding

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

The Wedding

Post by Joy2dream »

12/11/08
I had my parents and we crossed a very large suspension bridge into another state. I turned to the right after the bridge into what was a subdivision, relatively new. In the dream I was thinking that I didn't want them to live there because it was in an area that floods. We went to this lady's house and she was getting food out of the refridgerator, they were for the wedding (best I can remember). My son and daughter in law were getting married there. In the dream I knew they were already married. I had on a cream colored, flouncy type, street length dress. Someone said we had to leave and come back because we still had a few hours before the wedding. I was upset because I thought if I have to wear this dress much longer I will get it dirty before the wedding. Then my son says no DIL called and said to stay here. Since the wedding wasn't announced/published in the newspaper we could go ahead and have it now.

Next scene I am at my home standing at the dining room table. My dining room table is loaded with Christmas presents (true IRL) and my son comes in the front door and hands me a baby. I knew it was his baby and I begin to cuddle the child.

This scene was before the wedding or after I can't remember.
I was in church and the church had pews. On my right was my younger son and his eyes were closed and he was in deep worship to Jesus. On my left was my aunt and then my uncle. This is my maternal uncle and his wife. I looked at her and there was something happening between us that I can't fully remember. My aunt and uncle live in another state IRL and I don't see them often. Uncle is my mother's only sibling. My aunt was a principal at a large Christian school.

Blessings,
Joy
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

state n. (stāt) Pronunciation Key

A condition or mode of being, as with regard to circumstances: a state of confusion.

A condition of being in a stage or form, as of structure, growth, or development: the fetal state.

A mental or emotional condition: in a manic state.

Informal A condition of excitement or distress.

Just wondering if there are a lot of changes regarding your family on the horizon or maybe that are happening at this time? The word state stuck out. Also, the idea of moving, a wedding and then all of a sudden a baby--seems like a lot of things happening in a condensed period of time. Also is interesting to me that you have a lot of your blood relatives in the dream where all these milestone or important events are happening.

May you get your full interpretation from the Giver of dreams :D

ALoha!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

The word state is important here as is the bridge.
And yes I know there are changes for my family on the horizion.
Blessings,
Joy