New cooking vessel and babies

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

New cooking vessel and babies

Post by Joy2dream »

I was in a house that mine although it reality it is nothing like my real home.

Tim and Matthew was there along with me and my husband and we had some new type cooking vessel that was mine. The guys were closely examining it and really talking about how it worked, etc. (all of which I cannot remember) The guys were very excited about the vessel. (I cannot remember what it looked like either) I was anxious for the vessel because I had to prepare a big dinner. They are gone and I am over this big gray granite type counter top and I see some red spots on the wall. The spots are like some the builder left and I have a cloth and wipe the off. They are kinda of like chalk dust but red.

I walk down the hall and the house is like an orphanage. The first room I come to there is a boy about 3 years old and he is crying and I pick him up and love on him. I know he is Brian's child that I used to work with and I am loving on this child and reassuring him because he had a bad dream. I put him back to bed and walk to the next room and there is a asian boy about 3 years old and he is upset. I pick him up and really love on him and he doesn't feel well so I give him 2 tylenols and then I wonder if I gave him too much. I look and his bed is up next to a window that is plexiglass and I could see outside and thought this isn't strong enough for him to be in here. I left him there and was considering how to fix the pexiglass situation to either replace it or reinforce it.

Blessings,
Joy
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

Hi Joy,

I was thinking about that teaching a few years ago about Josehp and that baker, butler and pharoh I believe I remember Paula White ministering on Tbn about this.

At any rate I was thinking that the new pots and pans are the tools and equipment to prepare and serve.

You being in an orphonage and the 3 year olds with their particular needs made me think that you are a Spiritual Mother.

More like in an Apostolic calling.

I know this is just in bits and pieces but I pray it will help you if not you know what to do. lol. :lol:
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

At any rate I was thinking that the new pots and pans are the tools and equipment to prepare and serve.
Yes and the names of the coworkers too, Matthew and Tim.
You being in an orphonage and the 3 year olds with their particular needs made me think that you are a Spiritual Mother.
Mother to a few, Sister to a few.
More like in an Apostolic calling.
That has been spoken over me about 4 years ago. Not sure how you saw that in the dream unless it was Matthew and Tim.

More pieces of the puzzle.

Blessings,
Joy