Meal & Marriage Covenants

Archives for 2008
keilani
Site Moderator

Meal & Marriage Covenants

Post by keilani »

Really odd vision-would appreciate any insight you may have!

IRL the family was having dinner but I was lying down on the couch trying to take a quick nap.

In the vision, my MIL and FIL were being playfully affectionate on their bed and for some reason I was kneeling beside their bed and had a plate of food sitting on top of their bed that I was trying to eat from. I began to grow uncomfortable because it was like they didn't notice I was there so I kept my head down the whole time and tried to eat my food.

It was so real that I woke up still feeling uncomfortable but also glad that I got out of there in time! :shock:

I remember my previous pastor who is a Messianic Jew once taught that in the Jewish culture when you share a meal even with someone who is a known enemy (not saying my inlaws are!), it is like making a covenant with them and you can't fight them....

Can anyone expound on that or give the scripture refs if u know them? It's been so long that I only recall generalities!

Oh, don't know if it's significant in any way, but we were having lamb for dinner that night which is rare--that might happen like 5 times a year if that! It was something my husbnd forgot we had so he cooked it up that day!

Mahalo!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.