Dreaming of looking for a house

Archives for 2008
mschosen1

Dreaming of looking for a house

Post by mschosen1 »

I have had many dreams but Im seeking God on some things so in my 1st dream I was looking for a house and the house was in my home town and the guy said I could rent it for $425 it was already furnished and full of everything but I said it was too small.

A couple of days ago I dreamed about another home it was on my old land that I had before I moved out of state, again in my home city and it was new. It was black and white and had 5 bathrooms and 2 full bathrooms.

I think I know some but not all, I dream alot
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Homes/houses can represent churches sometimes. Are you looking for a new church?

If you dream a lot, you've come to a good place. :mrgreen:

Blessings,
Joy
mschosen1

House response

Post by mschosen1 »

No Im not looking for a new church but I have been asking God to show me if I should move back home I live in another state and I will be graduating in May and I feel like my season is up here. I didnt want to move on emotions I wanted it to be because it was time April 27 will be 6 years that I have been here and I believe God has shown me what I need to see and that I have done the things I need to do.

I really want to do the will of God for so long I have rebelled in certain areas. As for my church I like the one I am in thats someting that does bother me because I wonder if I will find a good church.

Thank you to any responses you have