My deceased uncle Billy again....

Archives for 2008
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

My deceased uncle Billy again....

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

In this dream I am with my Mom, we are in church sitting in the pews chit chatting. We are asked to change seats with other people that are sitting in hte front because we are chatting?So we do that. Next I was amazed how close up we were to the alter.I remember looking back to seee the people that were in our seats and I noticed My deceased favorite uncle billy. He was just standing therein the back. I began to focus on him. as I focused in I was amazed at what a very good looking man he was. He literally look the way I remember but very man-ly or may I say masculine. Especially features of the face.

IRL my uncle was mildly slow, mentally. But I loved him so much! He was my favorite and I know I was his favorite:)

I know every so often God has used him to appear in my dream, but am not quite sure for what reason. He is always just there not saying anything?
At first I thought because he is deceased this could be things of my past or generational? but i do not think so.
Thankyou for any insight,
Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Anyone?
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.