come up here!

Archives for 2008
cbass
Silver Member

come up here!

Post by cbass »

I had a dream that I was at a family gathering and some old friends were there as well. l was with a hispanic man with curly hair and two little boys. We decided to leave so we got in our car that looked exactly like the flinstones vehicle. He was driving i was in the passenger seat and the kids were in the back. We were traveling down an old dusty barren desert road that seemed to go on forever! We came upon a fork in the road so we turned right thinking we might get somewhere. This road also was a barren desert dusty road! Then suddenly the road curved and we drove into a culdisac of mansions. parked in the culdisac were hundreds of vehicles. We got out of our car and from above us on our right side came a voice shouting out " WELL LOOK WHO IT IS, COME UP HERE!!!" As if this was an old friend. I looked and saw Benny Hinn standing on his balcony speaking to us. So this man and I and the two children began to climb the stairs leading up to his front door. The man went first and he had no trouble climing at all, then I went and had a very hard time getting up those stairs. I dont remember the children climbing up.
Once we got in the front door we were given a tour of Benny's home, I only remember one of the bedrooms. It was a nursery and there were blankets spread out all over the floor and cribs along the walls and there were ladies caring for all sorts of babies. That is all I remember.
Now I should tell you that IRL I am engaged to a hispanic man but did not know him when I had this dream. I also should tell you that my IRL car is getting real old and I pray that it doesnt fall apart because this is the only transportation I have. I kinda figure this a dream of encouragement for my future but am wondering if you might see something that I dont. I'd love to hear from you.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wow, what a cool dream! I've had dreams about my husband before I met him and it was similar in that it spoke of my future. I've found that sometimes we don't get the full understanding with our natural mind (although our spirit man can grasp it) because we are not in the proper timing for the dream to make sense. In that way, when the proper timing comes, as we've been seeking Him and watching His will unfold, He'll bring back the dream as a confirming memory. Then everything falls into place and we can see how He spoke to us of this day before we even knew of it's arrival.

That being said, some thoughts that I pray may help!

a high place--referring to the spiritual place Benny Hinn occupies

the nursery with the different babies--the different ministries he has birthed

the man climbing with ease--being the spiritual lead he seems to be spiritually "fit"....you struggling--you needing to come up to the same spritiual place and having some struggles along the way.

Although Benny Hinn is known for the healing anointing on his life, I know he has done lots of other good works. If you were in the nursery, I'm thinking maybe someday you will be called to be involved in one of the ministries Benny Hinn has birthed on earth (?)

Be blessed to overflowing!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

Wow keilani thanks! That sat well in my spirit! As far as the man with me,,, my fiance in Real life has been called to the healing ministry and has already seen great miracles of healing in himself and others. what an amazing life of twists and turns and differnt depths of the spirit God has created! I love it
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

AWESOME! The Lord is such an awesome revelator!

May you fulfill all the great things He has for you both!!!!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.