"Don't throw the clue to the air"

Archives for 2008
souledonHim
Gold Member

"Don't throw the clue to the air"

Post by souledonHim »

Was married or in a relationship with my first cousin's son, whose name is Jacyln. We were standing on a porch and he seemed to be a roamer. Then I went down this row of houses and went in the last house and saw this disfigured thing, as I was going back to my place I saw this huge disfigured thing tallking to another one and they were looking for something or someone.

I went back to my house and had to use the bathroom and as i am sitting on the pot I leave the door open and people are coming and going. I then get up and go out the door and find that their is egg on the floor and in the hallway there is a sink and their is egg in the sink also. It is only egg and no shell. I grab a paper towel and scoop up the egg in the sink and on the floor.

I then go into the living room where everyone is sitting and the one person who sticks out is my Dad. I tell them that I have something that I need to tell them. I then tell them about the disfigured beings that are looking for someone or something. We then prepare for these beings by trying to trap them once they get to our house. Once we are ready someone goes out to a car that is parked in the front and turns on loud music. It seems that they are provoked when they hear it. All of a sudden I say "Where are the children" and we run to a side door and these things have begun to kill our children. They have slain the children and they seem to be in some sort of a ditch. I run out and try to save some of them and grab one of these things and throw it in the house. It was like a ransom for what they were doing to our kids. End of dream.

As I woke up and was pondering this dream and was thinking about the eggs and then the Lord said; Dont throw the clue to the air" and then I had a vision of a fire.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

souledonHim,
Please consider with much prayer:
Was married or in a relationship with my first cousin's son, whose name is Jacyln. We were standing on a porch and he seemed to be a roamer. Then I went down this row of houses and went in the last house and saw this disfigured thing, as I was going back to my place I saw this huge disfigured thing tallking to another one and they were looking for something or someone.
I believe this part of the dream is a warning about commiting to someone who is untrustworthy. Jaclyn may be symbolic of jackal. I am seeing jackal instead of Jaclyn. A jackal in slang can mean someone untrustworthy or out for themselves. I am seeing the cousin's name here for symbolism only and not the cousin himself.
Seeing the disfigured thing as a demon.
I went back to my house and had to use the bathroom and as i am sitting on the pot I leave the door open and people are coming and going. I then get up and go out the door and find that their is egg on the floor and in the hallway there is a sink and their is egg in the sink also. It is only egg and no shell. I grab a paper towel and scoop up the egg in the sink and on the floor.
I see the potty part as you shedding the waste that came on you when dealing with the jackal person. You are coming clean of the situation in the presence of people. A good thing. I believe the eggs are broken promises or promises unfullfilled, laying waste. Pray and see if Jesus is asking you to scoop up the promises in prayer.
I then go into the living room where everyone is sitting and the one person who sticks out is my Dad. I tell them that I have something that I need to tell them. I then tell them about the disfigured beings that are looking for someone or something. We then prepare for these beings by trying to trap them once they get to our house. Once we are ready someone goes out to a car that is parked in the front and turns on loud music. It seems that they are provoked when they hear it. All of a sudden I say "Where are the children" and we run to a side door and these things have begun to kill our children. They have slain the children and they seem to be in some sort of a ditch. I run out and try to save some of them and grab one of these things and throw it in the house. It was like a ransom for what they were doing to our kids. End of dream.
I believe the children are the promises that the enemies are after. I am unsure if the loud music provoked the enemy to good or bad, but I am seeing it as bad and something that our children are getting lost in today. It may be that you grabbing one as ransom is that you are going to grab something meant for evil and use it for good.
As I woke up and was pondering this dream and was thinking about the eggs and then the Lord said; Dont throw the clue to the air" and then I had a vision of a fire.
I believe the clue is indeed the eggs that have been broken or loosed from their shell before it's time. I believe the vision of fire is what the Lord desires for the youth today.

Interp: I am seeing a warning about commiting to something or someone that isn't going to be good for you. You either have or will shed residue or waste left by this person/situation.

I also see that the Lord may be calling you to a place of intercession concerning the youth you are near and close to, like in your neighborhood, school, etc. They are in a way shattered promises that need to be scooped up and taken before the Lord. As I was interpretating the dream I believe the disfigured things are youth or the spirits that possess them with the wrong music, etc. searching out and trying to capture more of our young people.

Blessings,
Joy
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

Thanks Joy for the reply. I have been contemplating what this all means. Alot of what you said seems to make sense. I just have to pray and see what the Lord is showing or trying to tell me.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.