Salvation

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Salvation

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am in a classroom. The people in the classroom with me are young adults..ages range from about 20-30..

I am sitting at a desk as the others are. I seem to feel that I am in there for a reason but maybe not the same reason they are??

A woman was standing up in front of the class speaking about something..I can't remember her words but I know it was as though she were telling these people about something very prophetic and traumatic that was happening right now in the world and was also explaining to them that God delivered her from whatever it was..she was giving her testimony also..

I seen the class really thinking about this..they were really thinking on where they were spiritually..you could tell.

Then a woman across from me with dark brown wavy hair turns to me, she knows that I know the Lord...she can tell somehow. And she says to me that she is really worried that she wouldn't be ready if the Lord were to come...she is scared and crying..I ask her if she wants me to say the prayer with her and she says PLEASE, so I join hands with her and lead her into salvation. During this I can't even explain the emotions of excitement and pure joy that were going through me..it was unlike anything that I have truly ever experienced before in real life.

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

As I read this, I kept thinking about how powerful our testimony is. No one is an expert on our testimony except for us. He shows up in our lives and moves and we have our testimony on what He has delivered us from and that other people can receive him by faith and grace as we have. Our testimony is one of the most powerful weapons that we have.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

1Jo 5:9 We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Amen! I agree sis!

I am sensing a little more to this dream though. I am praying still because I want to be sure that I am hearing the Lord. I welcome all imput. I am really seeking confirmation to this.
Love you all.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.