giant eye 1000's Jesus's

Archives for 2008
naveah
Diamond Member

giant eye 1000's Jesus's

Post by naveah »

Hubby dream

giant eye ball it was watering
Him and a little boy from church the one that Jesus healed on the cross 2000 years ago just waiting for the healing to be seen in the natural are walking into the eye ball

they walk in cross a sidewalk there is a village of people like a town they are walking down the streets of the shops

there are people cooking out on the streets grilling outside people that are street people there are homeless people also

he looks at this one store it says on the sign SEES ALL KNOWS ALL
hubby tried to stop the child from going in because he thought it was a fortune teller shop but the child was already in

he looks around there is incense burning everywhere there is a woman there black hair black nails not long nails black lipstick she hands the child a square red sucker and hands myhubby a post it note of of a board that has alot of notes on it His note says Jesus Loves YOU the lady says you are going to need that.

then huge light shines thru this door the child goes in hubby follows there are tables of Jesus's waiting they have faces of the rainbow and the light is so bright( hubby said there were 1000's of Jesus's)
There is a moment of silence they all look at once when they walked in

then he woke up
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Praying,
Joy
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I do not have an interp but was considering the 1000s of Jesus'. I heard a testimony that the Lord gave revelation regarding this verse...

Jhn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him,

She said that the Lord told her if this is so that everything that was made had Jesus' DNA.

This is how when people that are in third world countries can find Jesus b/c HE is in everything...

Just a thought that I wanted to share...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Naveah,

This dream reminds me of something I read on the Elijah list by Paul Cox recently. There was an excerpt from his book "Heaven Trek"

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/7135

"In Argentina, I spoke about the cherubim, and one man asked the Lord, "Show me a living creature." Do you know what he saw? He saw one giant eye.

Be blessed!
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14