Eagle flight covered with gold

Archives for 2008
leila78
Diamond Member

Eagle flight covered with gold

Post by leila78 »

Hi everyone,

I would be grateful for your thoughts and interpretations,

As I was praying a had a vision, and heard its time for you to fly like an eagle, as saw myself as an eagle flying and looking over everything with a birds eye view. Next I saw myself with an eagles covering, it was like wearing a eagle suit that covered my head and my back and I was covered with a gold mist or a gold spray on my face and body,
Blessings,

L.
RevK
Diamond Member

re:

Post by RevK »

:D Hello

I believe this has been a time of great maturing for you.
As you have been taught much, and for a time your
spiritual wings were not strong enough to carry you.
The gold represents the richness deposited in you by
God. You will fly high and also teach others as well.
As I was praying a had a vision, and heard its
time for you to fly like an eagle,
Ps 68:13 - Though ye have lien among the pots, yet
ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and
her feathers with yellow gold.
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

quiet similar to your other dream Ghana's national coat of arms is covered by two golden eagles...and also is know for mass gold discovery.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I had a dream where I started my journey to Ghana at my local tube station. Everything had just been renovated and the ticketing systems were brand new. I travelled on the tube which took me to a newly renovated train station there were comfy seats with large windows. I went to find a seat whilst waiting for my train and I noticed the back of a head of someone at school who I just wanted to avoid getting into a conversation with. I took a seat but he recognised me and made a spiteful comment, being stunned by his comment wanted to ignore him but I simply replied 'thank you for the feedback'. Immediately I noticed a lady who was ready to call people to board a train, I moved swiftly up the stairs before everyone else could get to the platform; however I left my suitcase behind.
When I got out onto the platform there was train but I was surprised that it was an old fashioned dark blue steam train which differed to the new renovations that I had encountered on my journey. I got on and the doors shut leaving others behind on the platform due to lack of space. After the train journey started, I realised I left behind my suit case.
I am seeing this dream pretty much as Eagle did, only I think you have the gold coasts part down. I believe this is showing part of your transition process from leaving baggage for something/somewhere new and exciting. Learing to take critism well is part of the training for the prophetic people. If you are to be willing to step out for God you will be getting some negetive feed back. But rest in God and know that you are following Him. Some times others haven't a clue where we are headed in the Holy Spirit. This dream is encouraging to me.
As I was praying a had a vision, and heard its time for you to fly like an eagle, as saw myself as an eagle flying and looking over everything with a birds eye view. Next I saw myself with an eagles covering, it was like wearing a eagle suit that covered my head and my back and I was covered with a gold mist or a gold spray on my face and body,
I personally think visions usually take less time to see the interpretation and leaves more time to wonder and pray about why, when and where.
I believe this is very straight forward. The voice you heard is the Holy Spirit and He is saying it's time for you to fly like an eagle. Eagles are symbolic of the prophetic anointing because of their ability to rise high and their keen ability to see. I believe the Holy Spirit will begin to increase your prophetic giftings. The gold is the presence of the Glory of God on your life.

Be Blessed in Jesus Name,
Joy
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Eagles are symbolic of the prophetic anointing because of their ability to rise high and their keen ability to see. I believe the Holy Spirit will begin to increase your prophetic giftings. The gold is the presence of the Glory of God on your life.
In agreement with Joy! I was listening to a podcast yesterday and the guy had prophesied over someone that they were an eagle with arrows in its talons and they said that he is a warrior prophet. So, yes in agreement that you need to exercise the faith God has given you and step out in what he has told you!

Lots of love
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Thank you for your confirmation I will continue to grow and exercise this gift in faith!

keep me in your prayers!
Blessings,

L.