holding draw bridge down pushing wife across river in boat

Archives for 2008
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

holding draw bridge down pushing wife across river in boat

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This dream starts out where I knew I had to get my wife across this river in a boat. She had a baby with her it seemed and I knew I had to get her across.
I saw this large bridge begin to raise. I thought if that happened that I wouldn't be able to get her across.
Then I saw a group of very large men come and hold the ends of the bridge together with their hands. The ends looked exactly like when an escalators ridges comes together. They pushed the bridge back down and were all holding it.
Some of the other guys placed my wife and the small child into the boat and it had a top on it like a cooler. The boat was white and the top was blue. They slid the top on and it sealed. We all pushed the boat across the river and it went backward really fast and turned and bumped its backside. Then it turned and went forward to the other side.
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

I am curious to why the draw bridge was not an option for crossing the river? It seems backwards to me. You say that if the draw bridge goes up. she won't be able to cross via boat. I would usually think that the drawbridge is a good way to cross a river. Are you and these men walking along the bridge as you are pushing the boat? If that is the case, maybe there is some barrier that both you and your wife must cross. Her way will not be the same as yours, but that dose not mean that she will not need your help and support to get there with you. It also seems that because these men are "very large" that you will need some help and support in the process as well. You will need help to help her. I find this very interesting. Make sure you have good council.

I hope this helps you.