Angry at myself & woman assaulting me?

Archives for 2008
mc061390
Gold Member

Angry at myself & woman assaulting me?

Post by mc061390 »

1st Dream: I was looking at myself in a mirror and I saw weird bumps on my skin, small tiny little bumps (like a bad major case of pimples) I looked angry and wanted to take it off.

2nd Dream: I was walking with my mom and my little brother when suddenly a woman that I do not know all of a sudden assault us? This woman had such a strength of a man, then she comes in and takes my mom away from me, and I am left with my little brother. I'm screaming "stop! no! let us go!" and she comes lunges herself forward with a knife trying to kill us.

All of a sudden I am home? but my family isn't, I begin to freak out and cry. I go outside but everything is so dark. So I dial 911 to tell them what's going on, but then I see they coming back home.

End of dream. Please and thank you for anything that one may contribute! :mrgreen:
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

okay, the first one I may sort of have an idea.

But I am clueless on the 2nd dream?

Any help please?

8)
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

To me the 2nd dream shows an attack of the enemy against you. The enemy is trying to separate you from family. The next part of the dreams shows you calling 911 or calling out to God in prayer for support until your family returns. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

hmm, that makes sense. Thank you! It really helped alot!

Thank you very much!! :D