Attic

Archives for 2008
SEER
Gold Member

Attic

Post by SEER »

I dreamed on last night about showing my attic to some contractors for remodeling. Only this attic had rooms I had never seen before. I

I'm currently waiting to get my upstairs remodeled but in this dream my upstairs had more rooms and old furniture. I recall the contractor stating how valuable some "Maple Wood" was that was stored in the attic. Even where I currently desire to put a bathroom I saw a bathtub already installed. It was like this new invention a "Shoe Chair" was located upstairs also. I know every detail about this chair. There was televisions upstairs and clothing. What really stood out to me was the many rooms located upstairs that I had never seen before. I was amazed that I hadn't seen these rooms. It was like a new discovery. The contractors and I walked through every room.

Some say the attic refers to the mind?
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

REPOST
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

don't know if this will help but i recently had a dream that i was up in the attic of my house as well (never ever lived in a home with one mind u).

a couple of things stuck out--attics could mean (im surmising) buried thoughts/hidden treasures. Secondly, you mentioning the "new invention"--are u buy any chance an inventer meaning you are thinking up new ways to do things and saying, "i should patent that!"?

The reason i ask is it reminded me very much of my dream where I found money in a toiletry item (not a normal place for it to be) and a friend who now lives in another state was there. That friend's dad was actually an inventer and did patent some knife thingy (cant remember what but he was known for it in our circle). It made me wonder when I awoke since I was actually thinking of a convenient way to re-create that toiletry item and had planned it out in my head IRL.

Is it possible that there are inventions in you? Or hidden treasures the Lord is wanting you to uncover? Seems like the things you have need of are already "there" for you to find and bring out!

Be blessed to overflowing!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.