DREAM YET VISION LIKE NOT SURE WHICH

Archives for 2008
barukh1
Platinum Member

DREAM YET VISION LIKE NOT SURE WHICH

Post by barukh1 »

There is a very large tornato whirling at a phenominal rate of speed and it is also roaring sound. It is headed at my house across an open field coming at me from the northeast. I know I need to find shelter and I am now in my ex-sister in laws house (yet it isnt her house in real life)...I start to run to find other to bring them into the basement..the roar is deafing and I know I have to go to the basement now...I start to go down the stairs and then I hear my sister in law calling others to the basement..the basement is unfinished and all that is in it is an old mattress that is in the corner. I take the mattress and I sheild myself with it and yet Im thinking why arent I upstairs getting the others and I hear..."it is to late"..Im not sure at what point I awoke in this dream other than it seemed to be as soon as the tornato started to roar. I also felt guilt for not helping the others. I dont think it has to do with not sharing my faith but for some reason I feel badly and cowardly about it...
Bridge

Post by Bridge »

Hi barukh1,

I have a few thoughts for you to ponder.

very large tornato whirling at a phenominal rate of speed

Northeastern humm comming quickly!

What shall one do? Ok find shelter good! good!

When the storms of life come against us where do we find shelter?

Psalm 5:11 Psalm 31:20

Isaiah 32
The Glorious Future
1Behold, a king will reign righteously
And princes will rule justly.
2Each will be like a refuge from the wind
And a shelter from the storm,
Like streams of water in a dry country,
Like the shade of a huge rock in a parched land.
3Then the eyes of those who see will not be blinded,
And the ears of those who hear will listen.

Others may not help they do not hear nor see as is being shown unto you.

It is your house this storm is headed and now you will be ready!

The basement...foundational issuse are at hand ...old ways and ideas offer little help. It is God who is our hope!

It is God who loves his children and when the storms are near He is all the nearer to help us through them.

Take courage the Joy of the Lord is Your strenght

If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? NO NO NO
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you! Yes, much to ponder. I thought of some of those things myself...thanks for the confirmation and additonal things to think upon as well...
Blessings