demon/gates/tidal wave leftovers

Archives for 2008
sigmon2
Diamond Member

demon/gates/tidal wave leftovers

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
Had this dream yesterday morning and it so disturbed me I laid awake for a long time before being able to go back to sleep...it was 2am....
the dream started with me and two other warning this man who was walking what looked like a dog but we knew it was not....that something was wrong with it.....he would not believe us...we stepped back and we found ourselves behind a massive and high stone wall - castle style - with a curve arch for an entrance.......I noticed quickly that there were two entrances....at the same time one of the others and I reach up and pulled down strong thick gates, just as the dog turned into a demon with very big teeth and jumped at me.....it jolted me directly awake...............it was not happy we told who it was........
then when I finally did go back to sleep an hour or so later I dreamed that a great storm had come through and a tidal wave had come with it and we were searching through what was left and cleaning up a little but mostly looking for people, in this I felt a great and heavy sense of great loss so much it woke me up too...............
what a night........
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

The enemy is giving more dreams as we are getting alot from the Lord so we have to discard the dreams that bring fear or torment, etc. We have to pray for the Lord to reveal anything He may want us to know regarding them and also pray for the Holy Spirit to accomplish in us what He wills. He is looking at the whole picture and is keeping His eye on the sparrow...He is so loving and wonderful! I have learned that I have to keep my focus on Jesus and His promises above everything else because what our mind thinks on is the direction we will go....we have to meditate on His words and what He has done and will do in us.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Bridge

Post by Bridge »

Hi Scott, just some thoughts for you

discernment great gift!

now seems there was 2 ways 2 deal with this two entrances

the first well put up a stone wall humm!

the three of you was good never go it alone*

Spiritual warfare is done with Jesus He is the one whom delivers

without Him we would be in deep dog dodo :)

was a warning dream for us all

thanks for posting
Bridge
Psalms 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one man sharpens another.