Charles Swindole, Pastors and Missions cards

Archives for 2008
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Charles Swindole, Pastors and Missions cards

Post by Humblesteps »

Blessings to all,

Last night I prayed for clarity/direction in my life and other. Pior to falling asleep after 5:am & prayer don't know how long it was, I smelled (I know it sounds strange) but peppermint and woke up at 7:31 am. I dream this:

In front of my family home, theres Charles Swindole (sp?) with his face shinning, I think thats his name for sure. He asked me for $2. for missions. My brother is sitting with others on the steps urging me to say no. I say, No! I know him (Irl- I don't personally). I say yes, then another pastor is standing in front of me and others are outside too. He asked me, "can we come in to sort our missions cards" I say yes but to let me go in (to check for messes). I go in theres toys around with other minor things, I go to the dining room and the floor is wet my mom was mopping, I see her cleaning far off. I go back outside tell him to wait and go back to clean.

I find a broken half of a name badge and go out to ask my brother if he did this he said no it's dannys my grandaughters dad. I go back inside the livingroom and see a long table with an area worn out, not good to me. Then my dad comes in with them not wanting me to make them wait, so I pull out seatings. Then I give the pastor $5. instead of $2. he says "God bless you" and he hands me a missions card and tells me to fill this but its partly filled by him. I see he circled Speaking in tongues in the area of "need help with?" there are three other listing I don't remember plus a line making it five for a personal request five in total. I get excited, "and say dreams and visions can I put that God speaks to me in dreams, he gently smiles and says yes, then says "do you want all of them I said yes. I start to look over the card but he gave me the impression not to worry about the rest just sign and I did and wake up smelling fresh meat.

Gods best to you all & thank you for any shared thoughts.
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Chuck Swindoll pastors & missions card correcton Dr.J Do

Post by Humblesteps »

Blessings to Everyone,

I realized while pondering on my dream and prayer, to go look at the picture of who I saw and when I looked it was not Chuck Swindoll but I keep thinking of Focus on the family while in my dream, and when I saw Dr. James Dobsons face same smile same everything to the T, I almost lost it in a good way!! I understand most of my dream now!!

As I asked for prayer prior to falling alseep afterwards between 5-5:30 am. I asked for direction to my life. Well, I had asked the Lord what to do about my situation and unsaved loved ones who had made unkind remarks. Well, I understand, the Lord was telling me to "Focus on my family" the first fold of my dream's answer, the offence was towards the father of my grandaughter not on me. The second part of my two fold dream was the Lord telling me to give all my pledge now in full and "not to make them wait" (Pastors) which equals urgency in need now. The list the Lord gave is answer to prayers, I had been asking for help in some areas, as I do speak in tongues but asked for other help in connection with this. Was wondering about the $2. that Dr. Dobson asked me to give for missions, then I give the head Pastor (the Lord) bcs I remember His eyes, they were so tender and loving and full of love when he said yes! to me about dreams and Visons. I have been having revelations since a child. Would anyone think or tell me what the $5.00 I gave the head Pastor instead of $2. mean? Thanks so much, I am so delighted in Christ. wow! glad the H.S loves us so much to keep tugging until we get it right. Blessed 2009!

In His service!