Paul Cain for President

Archives for 2009
bjcollin
Site Owner

Paul Cain for President

Post by bjcollin »

Paul Cain for President
by Brian Collins 12/28/2008

The dream starts out at my parents house where I grew up at in San Antonio. I am standing in the drive way near the back gate looking toward the front street. There are a lot of people everywhere (not totally locals) on the street and in the front yard. There is a big tent set up in the middle of the street and there is a small set of metal bleachers set up in my parents driveway. There is some type of celebration or event like a block party going on. I walk forward a few steps from the back gate to the ornamental portals at the front corner of my parents house which is by the front porch. I look through the middle portal and I see this young woman in her 30s standing there under the porch. I start chatting with her through the portal about all the action that is going on.

Then suddenly I think I am starting to receive a prophetic word for her when the middle portal starts to turn into a view screen and I start getting revelation through it. The information quickly starts to go away from personal things for her and starts to shift gears to a more national level. I start to see a map of Washington DC appear in the portal, then all of a sudden I am flying head first through the portal and then high over the Washington DC map. The map then starts to look less like a map and more like the real city with roof tops and houses; although I am not totally aware of what part of the city I am flying over (might be SW DC). I then start decending toward the houses and I am flying through a very rich neighborhood lined with mansions. I think to myself this is where all of the senators and congressman must live at. I approach in between these two mansions getting closer to them. The mansions on the right is painted in brown tones, and the mansion on the left is painted white with a little black accents.

I fly up beside the white mansion and I enter into it through a third or forth story window that is open. I am then looking around and exploring this mansions upper level floors on the inside. Most of the main decor that is visible is white and black except for the individual rooms which are decorated appropriately and differently depending on what the room purpose is. I am exploring these upper level floors when two security guards come walking down the hallway toward me. They informed me that Warren Buffet was coming up stairs for a nap and that all of the action was going on downstairs in the swimming pool area. As I went down the hallway toward the center stair way, Warren Buffet passed me coming up the stairs and he went past me into one of the bedrooms and laid down on a bed to take a nap. The bedroom he went into was decorated in burgandy.

I then looked down the stairs over the railing; on the first floor of the mansion was this incredible part indoor / part outdoor two level zero line swimming pool and there were people down there swimming in it. I went down the stairs and at the bottom of the stairs I noticed that I had somehow changed form my normal clothes into a bathing suit and I then walked into the pool at the bottom of the stairs. Most of the people were in the outside part of the pool, but what seemed to be the really important people were in a little group talking in the interior part of the pool. I explored the interior part of the pool for a little while and chatted a little bit with the people in the pool. Then when a few of the people came out of the interior pool and into a meeting room I followed them. They were having a political meeting with a man behind a desk who I took to be Paul Cain the prophet (I don't know I have never seen him in real life). I also saw some red, white, and blue political signs that said "Paul Cain for President" on them. After that meeting I was whisked away in reverse flying and was then back at my parents house in the driveway for a few seconds until I woke up from the dream.

I have had this dream several times before a few years ago. In those dreams nobody was ever named, which is new with this dream. Also the vision in the portals is new with this dream as before I just went straight from San Antonio to flying over DC without the portals vision part. In the past dreams I have explored more parts of the house and explored more parts of the swimming pools. Any help with this dream apprecieated. Thank you.

in Christ,
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

hmm praying on this dream ...
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

bump, doing some research on Paul Cain, nothing else coming up with this dream.

in Christ,
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hey Brian! I have been reading this dream and though I get a pretty good summarized view, there is so much detail that needs explaining so I'm trying to figure this one out. Do you get governmental dreams often? I know I do...ALOT! Just last week I received a similar one to this one where the Lord was showing me the 'presidential palaces'. I know a bit more on Paul Cain to help you with your dream (he's a very nice man) but I want to consider more before I just spill the beans! (oooh Im feeling the Lord's presence right now! oOoh...this is an important dream too, i feel it!)

I'll get back to you hopefully soon! :)

Jaimee
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

I agree it is an important dream...
praying for full revelation!
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I agree also, this is an important, govermental dream.

Just thinking here, Paul Cain is an extremely anointed prophetic voice who
fell into some gross sin and has been going through a restoration
process from what
I understand.

He also was a major player in the 1950's tent healing revivals and
had an amazing gifting in healing, words of wisdom and knowledge.

Praying on this one.

jeff
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

The last I heard of Paul Cain was that he stopped the counseling the sessions with regards to restoration - against the better judgement of those who are in authority over him. Not sure if that has any significants regarding your dream or not.... :?

Zadok
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

hmm something that Jeff said here.. fell into gross sin.. but is going through RESTORATION.. that RESOUNDS in my spirit..
could it be that Paul Cain is symbolic of our nation?
of the church? etc..
Jen
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Jen I think you may have hit on something as that bares witness to my spirit.

Restoration - this is one of the key words my Pastor said would be highlighted for 2009.

He called this the year of the turn around and restoring what was stolen....

Zadok
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting turn, we have just started a home fellowship church that meets on Saturday nights in our home. The name is Restoration of Faith. There has been a heavy showing of the prophetic so far and many words given and received so far. I didn't think this dream had anything to do with that though, although I am not discounting it. Yes, I have received governmental level dreams before, but it is hard to know what to do with them for me as I am not in a position to do anything about it but pray. Some of the better articles I found in research were these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Cain

http://www.charismamag.com/articles/index.php?id=10627

Also lately I have been reading the book Growing in the Prophetic by Mike Bickle, which talks about Paul Cain some. So there might be some influence there as well.

in Christ,