Final Repost (3rd time) - A prophetic word in a dream

Archives for 2009
NOTW
Diamond Member

Final Repost (3rd time) - A prophetic word in a dream

Post by NOTW »

12/15/08

Scene 1:
At the beginning of this dream, my husband and I are intimate and then he walks out of our bedroom and is exposed. He walks in front of a glass window and forgets that Casey is outside on the phone so he comes back and puts his pants on.

Scene 2:
There is this creature that is in a tree inside of our house. The creature looks like a leopard from the waist up and it is brown w/ glowing gold spots on the bottom half. I believe its legs where made out of twigs/wood. The name that came to mind when trying to describe this creature was a jackoloupe. Two squirrels come out of the tree and the creature emerges behind the squirrels.

My husband is concerned and tells me to get away from the tree so I back up into the corner opposite from the tree. The squirrels come over to me and the jackoloupe does too. However, they look timid and scared so I go toward the door and I was able to lead the animals out of the house. I leave the house to see if the animals got away okay and I do not see them anymore.

Scene 3:
I've been looking for signs from God and I look over where there is sand and I keep seeing sod being laid on top of the sand. I ask Sammy if he sees what I see and he says, "no". I say, "it must be from God".
I then look up the road and I see a very small dirt bridge (country road) in the dirt driveway and the bridge has a castle on it and the bridge gets bigger and smaller like it is the slight of your eye. I ask Sammy again if He sees what I'm seeing and he says, "no". I say, "it must be from God".

Scene 4:
I'm trying to go to this bathroom but it is very small and cramped and I can not get to it b/c it is like an obsticle course. As I'm trying, I see my uncle Oran and he is drinking alcohol. (IRL he doesn't drink that I know of). So I get down from trying to go to the cramped bathroom that I can not get to.

Scene 5:
I'm telling someone about wanting to hear from God. Mrs O'Quine (IRL she is a teacher at my high school who died in a car wreck a couple of years ago) comes up to me. She is a spirit but is in a solid form and I know that some people can not see her. She also teaches children in my dream. She tells me, "that is right, I was supposed to give you a word". She takes my hand and I ask her to "wait, Can I get someone to write it down?" She tells me that I'll have cancer (skin, I believe) she gives me the name of it but I can't recall what it is. She tells me it will be minimal and of no accord b/c God will take care of it. Another lady walks in and writes down some jumbled up letters like...BLFGV.

I just want to say God immediately woke me up so I was able to write down this dream, just like I had asked in the dream!!! How awesome! The word he gave me for the scrambled up letters was "Believe".

Does anyone have any insight on this one?
Last edited by NOTW on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi NOTW! I would like to prayerfully consider this one as its very important for you and I believe tells you exactly where you're at right now. Let me convene with Big Papa and get back to you! :)

Blessings!

Jaimee
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thank you so much Jaimee for taking time out for me!!!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

HELP!!!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

The only thing I can say about the teacher is that she is the only teacher that I have ever received an award from in school. I received the history award or something to that affect (even though I hate history and had average grades in her class).

I felt the sod was meaning a foundation is being laid in me.

Any other ideas?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

KristinAngeliese

I'll try

Post by KristinAngeliese »

You seem to have multiple messaging in this dream series.

The intimacy with your husband is private, when he gets up and starts to walk around, he is uncovered. He is vulnerable and is in danger of "being caught with his pants down" so to speak. My first thought is that what he does at home, needs to remain private; he is "uncovered".

The animals in the tree inside your house might reflect family members or friends that are not clean. The leopard is written of in Jer. 14:23 : "can an Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard change his spots? May ye also do good who are accustomed to doing evil? This statement indicates the sin nature that no one can change without supernatural intervention.

The leopard is reputed for it's willful, slinky, dangerous, predatory nature ; he is a hunter. It is brown (earthly, carnal) and has glowing (supernaturally empowered) spots. Because the spots are on the lower half, I'm thinking this could allude to sexual misconduct. Jesus is coming back for a bride without spots or wrinkles - maybe these animals are uncommitted Christians that you need out of your life?.

The squirrels are playful, entertaining, not harmful creatures; but still considered unclean. You are able to get them out of your home, in a gentle way that is safe - that to me suggests tact on your part.

The sod being planted on sand is weird. Both represent unstable foundations and both represent man. It is like something weak is being founded on something even weaker. I'm not sure if this represents something in ministry, business, relationships, etc.

Needing to find a bathroom in a difficult course suggests to me that you need to purge mentally, emotionally or spiritually, but there is no way for you to do that.

Your uncle being drunk suggests that he (or someone he is symbolizing) is dealing with grief or depression.

I am not clear about the dirt road/bridge/castle part.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

The intimacy with your husband is private, when he gets up and starts to walk around, he is uncovered. He is vulnerable and is in danger of "being caught with his pants down" so to speak. My first thought is that what he does at home, needs to remain private; he is "uncovered".
I definitely agree with this. He is a very private person.
The animals in the tree inside your house might reflect family members or friends that are not clean. The leopard is written of in Jer. 14:23 : "can an Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard change his spots? May ye also do good who are accustomed to doing evil? This statement indicates the sin nature that no one can change without supernatural intervention.
My husband's family is in need of intervention... his mom is gay and his dad's side is Mormon. His mom lives in TX though. She just came in at Christmas for the holidays.
The leopard is reputed for it's willful, slinky, dangerous, predatory nature ; he is a hunter. It is brown (earthly, carnal) and has glowing (supernaturally empowered) spots. Because the spots are on the lower half, I'm thinking this could allude to sexual misconduct. Jesus is coming back for a bride without spots or wrinkles - maybe these animals are uncommitted Christians that you need out of your life?.
I do not have a lot of friends and the ones that I do have a very committed Christians - so, I guess it is something else?
The sod being planted on sand is weird. Both represent unstable foundations and both represent man. It is like something weak is being founded on something even weaker. I'm not sure if this represents something in ministry, business, relationships, etc.
I felt that this was a good thing when I woke up that firm sod was being planted over the sand. What stood out also was that no one saw this but me.
Needing to find a bathroom in a difficult course suggests to me that you need to purge mentally, emotionally or spiritually, but there is no way for you to do that.

Your uncle being drunk suggests that he (or someone he is symbolizing) is dealing with grief or depression.
I've been diving into the word wanting more of God's manifest glory and I feel like I do not how to approach God in that way. I think I'm supposed to rest in Him - but how do you do that? I feel like if I'm not reading my Bible or books regarding the Bible that I'm not preparing myself to receive from Him. (If that makes any sense at all.)

My uncle's brother-in-law just passed over the holidays but I'm not sure if they were close.

Thank you so much for helping me out on this!!! I really do appreciate it!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)