Tsunami

Archives for 2009
Blessings
Platinum Member

Tsunami

Post by Blessings »

I was on the seashore with many others including some of my children. We noticed that a Tsunami was about to happen and everyone began to run towards a nearby hill that was very rocky. There was a couple with a toddler. The woman had long blonde hair tied in a french braid.The toddler, unaware of the calamity wandered off. The mother would plead for him to come back. She would get him and then try to get him to climb the hill but he wandered off again. This happened several times before someone else grabbed the child and carried him up the hill. A woman was climbing but with very little urgency. So those of us on the hill verbally urged her up the hill.

Suddenly my piece of rock loosened and I found myself on the ground again. There was no way for me to get back on the hill so I ran further inland. As I ran I noticed another group of people running towards me. Beyond them a large dam had broken and the land was flooding. There was a group of large trees. I ran to one and climbed up as high as I could. The group of people started scrambling up the trees. A few people were climbing into the tree I was in. One woman was trying to climb out on a limb and the last thing I remember is that was urging her to stay close to the trunk because her limb was bending dangerously.
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

Wow interesting dream, I say this because it sounds almost exactly like the dream I had only different symbols in it. Read my dream and tell me what ya think. Click on my name to see my last post 2 huge explosions.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

There seems to be a lot of dreams similar to this lately and I do believe Father is warning of us of some things to come..and the theme seems to be to make sure that we are standing on solid ground and listening to our Father during this time. I believe it is a major cleansing that is coming.

Hope this helps.
If not please discard.
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Interesting Blessings, just last week/last year :lol: I posted something with the exact title as yours Tsunami. Maybe there are some things there that may help you along with your dream.

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1