6 tidal waves - formed instantly; coming with great speed

Archives for 2009
KristinAngeliese

6 tidal waves - formed instantly; coming with great speed

Post by KristinAngeliese »

I had a dream last week; I'm not sure if it is good or bad. I dreamed that I was at a beach (bay/inlet); the water was very green. It seemed that there must have been a lot of algae in it.

I was standing on a concrete dock at this beach (alone). There were other people at the beach in the sand area. I lifted up my head and immediately saw 6 tidal waves form instantly. I instinctively knew that these waves were the result of a large ship that had passed through the waters.

I tried to yell to the people to run for their lives, but the waves came forth so quickly, that there was almost no time to warn anyone. I began to run for my life.

The next thing I was looking back at the water - it was completely transparent; the green element had been removed by the tidal waves. I realized that the waves had not destroyed or even hurt me. However, I was confused about the clarity of the water; I wasn't sure if the change in its color was a good change or the sign of damage and depletion of the life within it.
:?: :shock:
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I felt this was a prophetic dream given to you to warn you of coming change and a cleansing to the surrounding region or nations.

I was seeing that the ship "made waves" in the spirit. Seeing this as perhaps the church or an apostolic church that is making waves in the spirit with prayer. Calling on God for help, for cleansing, for revival.

I am wondering if the 6 is the number of events that will take place to bring this change or if 6 different places will be touched by this.??

I was seeing the water as perhaps being dirty..unclean, not operating fully in the spirit..The word being corrupted or taught wrong but after the waves come it will be transparent and clear. All filth removed so that a clear stream is there.

Seeing also that the Lord is comforting you and showing you that those who are standing on a firm foundation in their lives will not be moved. They won't be harmed by the changes that come.

I hope this helps.
If not please discard.

Also, I felt that the Lord might have been giving you this dream to confirm what He has been showing you in your spirit but maybe you felt you were the only one seeing this coming?

Love
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
KristinAngeliese

regarding your interpretation

Post by KristinAngeliese »

Thank you for your help - I considered the ship to be the Church, and that they were making waves; I did not understand what the green tone in the water was.

Is it possible that it could represent the carnal ministers in the visible church (algae/grass type - marine grass = men) in the water (= spirit realm) being purged through these movements (waves) of the Holy Spirit? So that men can see the truth clearly without having to labor?

It seems like there is a lot of ego and "personality" in the pulpits. I'm wondering if the "stardom" is distracting people from the simplicity (clear water) of the gospel? :roll:
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Sounds like the Lord is showing you the interp. I bare witness in my own realm of sight with what you have stated..and its sad.
It seems like there is a lot of ego and "personality" in the pulpits. I'm wondering if the "stardom" is distracting people from the simplicity (clear water) of the gospel?
Yes, it does seem this way. I do believe its distracting alot. And I believe that the political spirit that is behind the church walls is keeping alot of people from coming in.. :cry:

May the Lord Jesus bring a cleansing that will wash away all filth and all corruption from the church and world.

Love to you.
wFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi there Kristen!

Saw your dream and wanted to add some more of what I fel the Lord saying...

About the green algae water, I immediately heard 'stale' and 'stagnant'. With the concrete dock and stale water this made a lot of sense. In your position where you're at right now, you've been 'docked' in this place, sort of stuck actually, feeling alone and the source of life such as spirit led ministry has grown stale and stagnant, almost putride smelling (from algae-yuck!). (Many times churches/ministries not only sit around without the movement of the Holy SPirit to bring 'fresh water of revelation' but they've been sitting sooo long that they start operating out of the flesh and it just 'stinks' to high heaven. )

Very soon there is coming a large movement to where you live possible led by a single man's ministry (number 6 is Man) that will make a large impact on you right where you are at. This movement will bring clarity and revelation where it was once stale. (I also agree with Waiting for Him that this could also mean 6 areas of impact as well, but I mostly feel this is a BIG FISH in the prophetic realm that moves with Holy Spirit in powerful ways. )

I feel led to ask what town you live in, if you don't mind telling us?

I think this is going to happen sooner than you think. Hmm...this is exciting!

Blessings!

Jaimee