Swatting flies

Archives for 2009
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Swatting flies

Post by ArisenShine »

In this dream (last night) I was at my Mom's house (not her real life one)and she'd fixed us up some cute little party sandwiches. I was sitting on a couch (there were 2 couches)and it became unpleasant to eat because of all the flies in the house.

So I put down the sandwich, picked up a fly swatter and started swatting flies. It was satisfying to one by one, get rid of them. They didn't fly fast, most were too large/heavy...some as big as horseflies. I said that this would be easy because "there's still lots of light".

My Dad then walked thru the room and I mentioned to him how the flies were acting sort of different, like they were confident and worked together like in teams.

He stated something to the effect that because it was late in the season, they all had establish their ranks or place in the heirarchy/pecking order. Something to that effect. I forget the exact words.

I was swatting flies on the 2nd couch and hit every one I aimed for and knew I could clear the whole room out and get rid of them all so we could enjoy our sandwiches.

the end
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
Liger

Post by Liger »

Wow the dreams great for you! G-d is taking you out of your comfort zone (coach) and putting you to work in which you will respond like a trooper. The 1st couch is present state of peace and a second couch is better peace working for G-d.
You picked up the fly swatter (sword of the spirit)
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
The flies represent demonic forces. remember satan is called beelzebub "Lord over those who fly" You also said they go in ranks so there not natural flies. Natural flies don't do that.
Your Father represents G-d the father; plenty of light meaning Jesus is strong in your life.
Late in the season means exactly that.
I wish I had a dream like that!
Liger
Last edited by Liger on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

I agree with this interp. I too saw the flies as demonic forces demons.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Yes, that interp just about nails it I think.

thanks so much!
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....