Orange snake in a tree with no leaves

Archives for 2009
KristinAngeliese

Orange snake in a tree with no leaves

Post by KristinAngeliese »

---
Last edited by KristinAngeliese on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

Is there anyone in your life that is pressuring you to try/do something?

Wondering if God is trying to show you a different view of something in real life. You could see the snake, you could see the rows of teeth, it was dangerous and the warning signs were there, but you touched what you thought wasn't and paid the price for it.

The tree of good and evil probably looked good to eat as well.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
KristinAngeliese

thanks for your input

I was wondering if the barren tree was my family tree. I have very ungodly parents. It would make sense that the tree would have no leaves (signs of life). I seem to remember in the dream, that the left half of the tree had foliage and looked much better than the right half.

I know that snakes can suggest lies or gossip. The snake was so conspicuously evil; I'm wondering if it represents one of my parents (probably my father).

They are both mentally ill. My father is a manic depressive schizophrenic and my mother is psychotic. They are both tremendous liars and are hard-core narcissists.

As I'm writing this, I have an insight from the Lord. My mother is always trying to get me to see my dad. He abused me badly in my childhood - I have dealt with suicidal depression from early childhood because of the way he treated me.

The woman in the dream is saying "oh, it wont hurt you". as she saying these words, I know that she knows that it probably will, but, thats a chance she's willing to take (A clear indication that she has no concern about what's best for me. It's almost like it's entertainment for her, or an act of passive aggression against me).

But, I know it will. I believe the woman is my mother. She doesn't seem to have any respect for the destruction and murder that he leveled against me (and continues to do so, even though I'm an adult, when he has the opportunity.)

I touched the snake (reached out to it). It stung on contact. I believe this probably represents the fact that I did have lunch with my father for my birthday (weeee!). The snake didn't bite me (attack me), but, I could sense the evil and I knew that it wanted
to.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Kristin - Praise God for revelation!!! I pray that God grants me the clarity for my dreams as you have for yours! Awesome interp!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
KristinAngeliese

Thanks!

I find it much easier to interpret my own dreams because, often times, the symbols have a lot to do with your own personal feelings about those symbols.

There are few people that I have encountered in the world that are as hostile against me as my father. I believe he is demonized on many levels. I believe the Lord showed me about a year ago that he is demonized with a spirit of religion. That is why he is so murderous against the Spirit of Grace within me - his words are murderous and full of legalistic condemnation.

A religious demon is one of the most powerful . It is akin to the spirit of rebellion/witchcraft. As you can imagine, I don't visit with him almost ever; he's just too dangerous.

The image of the snake (fangs in his mouth- thats normal for a snake) with fangs on the outside of his body and poisonous/stinging skin, suggests the level of danger that he possesses.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Wow! Yea, it seems that I am having a hard time getting my dreams interpreted here and when I try to ask the Lord, I either get distracted or don't receive anything. It's so aggrevating, especially when you know it is a meaningful dream. You are very wise in your interpretations and I pray that you continue to grow in that area and receive more revelation that He has to offer you! :wink:
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”