intruder in my attic

Archives for 2009
DeltaDawn
Gold Member

intruder in my attic

Post by DeltaDawn »

Hello All!

Last night I dreamt that an intruder broke in my house by way of the attic. I called my ex-husband to come and help me. He came and I gave him a flashlight to look in the attic. Instead, he went into my son's room. I took the flashlight and sure enough, there was a boy, probably about 17 years old, walking around in the attic. Somehow I knew when I saw him that he had been sneaking in for a while and watching us. Like a peeping tom. He was smiling at me and walking toward me. It didn't bother him that he was found. I called out to my ex to come help me. Now he was in my bedroom. I got my .357 and shot at this boy. The gun had trouble firing, but one bullet did discharge and hit him in the forehead. I then got my .38 and managed to put a couple more bullets in him.

Then, the scene changed and I was outside at a neighbors house telling what had happened. I got up and was looking for my ex. I asked if anyone had seen him, and he spoke and said, "I'm right behind you." I turned around and he stood up. I wasn't sure if I should touch him or not, but I put out my arms to hug him and he hugged me back. Then all of a sudden I was wearing a wedding dress and was waiting in an antique dining room with large mirrors for him to come and see me.

Any thoughts?
Those things which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of Peace shall be with you.
~Philippians 4:9
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Delta,

Attics can represent our mine in dreams sometime.
Truth Seeker