Snakes as Darts

Archives for 2009
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Snakes as Darts

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Dream: I looked in a distance and noticed a dog in the middle of a intersection, kind on a median. I knew I really should not be taking on the task of rescueing the dog but I did,(I am a animal Lover) I called the dog. Next I am petting and looking at dog. I decide to go and call someone about the dog and all of a sudden next to me is a pond or some water and these snakes start shooting out at me out of nowhere.One was able to attach itself to my arm. I grabbed it and was able to remove it but it did leave a mark as it bit into me. I did not feel the bite though. I dont remember seeing the colors of the snake but new they were yellow and green.I get away and see animal rescue and they just happend to be in area for something else and the dog was taken care of. the end.
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Dustin
Bronze Member

Post by Dustin »

Well I certainly think of the "fiery darts of the enemy" in this dream, though in this case it's darts actually made of the enemy lol. Sounds like God may have a rescue mission for one of your upcoming assignments. One that you may not feel is your place to do at first, but you will be moved with compassion (Matt 14:14, 15:32, 20:34, Mark 1:41, 6:34). When you do this you will come under fire and even take a wound. (maybe people saying what you thought at first: that it's not your place?). Take up your shield of faith. (Eph 6:16) Pray and speak aloud to put on your shield of faith. Maybe you can keep from being wounded by doing that. But whatever they are, the attacks are from the enemy, so don't fret. That is acctually evidence that you're on the right path. Neat how God can even turn attacks into encouragement huh : o )
Dustin
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Thankyou Justin :D

I did not expect that interpt. I actually looked at it as I was distracted by something that the enemy planted and then when I took on something that was not my place to, because animal rescue was already there. I got bit. Maybe if I let the animal rescue takee care of it because it is their job, even though I was unaware they were there, I might not have got bitten. Like I opened myself up for attack? Am I making sense?

As I am typing my response though I dont have a peace to my view of the dream. Hmmm....Well I am going to look at scriptures you posted. I appreciate your time and insight!
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.