Encased

Archives for 2009
Lifespeaker

Encased

Post by Lifespeaker »

I had been praying for people in authority and felt I was to pray for a person who is in a place of influence but not, as far as I know, legal authority. When I went to pray for this person I saw them encased in brass. It was like a big nugget of gold with all the hills and valleys but it was brass. I also noticed there was no seam or crack or hole.

Normally when I see something in the spirit it is a direction of how to pray but I have never encountered anything like this. Until I get more revelation and information I can not even pray for this person. So if any one has wisdom on this I'd appreciate it. I don't know if this means that this person is not to be prayed for or what.
Peggy
talitha

Post by talitha »

When I just read this, I immediately thought of the phrase "heavens are like brass".....

The gist of the scripture this comes from says that basically if God's kids don't stick with the covenent, He'll make the heavens like brass, inferring that prayers will be hindered.

What hinders prayer? Man's self-will in opposition to God. He will not move against our will. I'm thinking that there is some resistance to God involved......

argghhh gotta run.....

blessings
tal