ministered to by Olivia Newton-John song this morning...

Archives for 2009
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

ministered to by Olivia Newton-John song this morning...

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This morning, my wife got a word from the Lord...oh about 3 or 4 am. I was laying there thinking about it and we were still awake from talking about it.
I felt electric waves go up my right leg. I thought to myself "Is an angel touching me or something?" I thought an angel touched me and sent power up my leg.
Next, I hear this song singing in my head. It's called "magic" by Olivia Newton-John. I never knew the real words before since I'm not a huge fan. I smiled and told my wife and we were laughing about it...for real.

I woke up this morning and looked up the lyrics to the song. I also played the video on youtube while I read the lyrics... we were both floored when we saw the lyrics.
Here they are...

Come take my hand
You should know me
I've always been in your mind
You know that I'll be kind
I'll be guiding you

Building your dream
Has to start now
There's no other road to take
You won't make a mistake
I'll be guiding you

You have to believe we are magic
Nothin' can stand in our way
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Your destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you

From where I stand
You are home free
The planets align so rare
There's promise in the air
And I'm guiding you

Through every turn I'll be near you
I'll come anytime you call
I'll catch you when you fall
I'll be guiding you

Nothin' can stand in our way
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Your destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you

Copyright © 1994-2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

interesting, would like to hear the word she go though so as to put the 2 together. Youre a great hubby..........
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thanks for the hubby compliment 8)

The word my wife got was a vision and a word...

She saw herself coming out of an underground roadway. It ramped upward toward the daylight. As she got to the light, she heard: (I am paraphrasing beacuse I don't have the exact words now) "I am taking you both to a place, that, when you get there...you will know why I brought you this way"
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

well guess God has had her in hiding..........
I personally have problem with the word magic, but honestly i dont think it is a problem.
but i do believe that she had remained hidden, to be hidden especially from the enemy that could destroy her.
more later, just wanted to give that 2 bits.
nicole
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

I remember reading this thread a while back! Last night I had a very short dream. I was driving at night on a highway. I hear the same song "magic" and all of a sudden the lights to my car flicker and then complete darkness, while I am driving. I am in complete darkness, cannot see a thing, and I have a sense of fear, I wake up.
I could not wait to come on tonight to find this thread with the lyrics! God is so good, It was a encouragement to read!
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.