Dark Green Water

Archives for 2007
AnnA
Silver Member

Dark Green Water

Post by AnnA »

I was driving on a road and making a turn with a few other cars. Someone was trying to tell me not to go because the streets were flooding. I turned anyway with a few other cars and this rush of water came. Then I end up in a room with a few of the other drivers. I felt like we were waiting in a room under the road that was flooded. I felt like we were watching the flooding on a monitor. Waiting for the water to subside so we can get our cars. Then a rush of water entered the room but it was dark green. I beleived it came from the cars. A man turns to me and says this is what the water looks like when it comes from there. It made me think of the oil and other fluids from the cars. I left because the water was not clean.

END
The Lord is my light and my salvation
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

bumping for interp

Blessings
Janice
Gold Member

Post by Janice »

Do you think it could be a warning from the Holy Spirit not to get off the path of the straight and narrow? Possibly there may be something lurking ahead of you to try to trip up in the future. Based on...

I left because the water was not clean.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

Yes. I realized from reading it again I was warned not to go because of the flooding but I went anyway...