mouth birth

Archives for 2009
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

mouth birth

Post by EDDY & TINA »

A friend had this dream about me that i was sharing a room 2 of them whiles we were serving in the army, all of a sudden i started vomiting and i then gave birth to a tiny baby through my mouth, the friends run away because they have not seen such a thing before. and also they did not approve that..moreover he read (friend) from somewhere that when they see such thing then the world is coming to the end...but i insisted of carrying on....and as they were running they came to a place were a funeral was being done ...but they did not stop.
They later saw me driving off in my car.

God reveals to redeem.
hopefulin09
Bronze Member

Post by hopefulin09 »

i havent got any interpretations,but a comment..earlier my daughter(7 yr old) and i were coming home from walking and she was talking about having babies and she said something about having a baby come out your mouth and running away because it's gross and saying eww that taste nasty(her exact words)i dont know why she would say that..but we were on the subject and she did,just thought i'd share..
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus
Philippians 1:6
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Thanks for the comment.
Has anyone got more contribution, please?
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

bumping
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

This reminds me of I believe (could be wrong) in revelation or one of the old testiment prophets when they were told to swallow the letter and it would taste like honey but would be bitter on their stomach.
Truth Seeker
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I wa thinking of prophecy too and how some people don't approve of it because of lack of knowledge and not knowing the things of the spirit. Not sure though, please pray for revelation.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO IMPLY ANYTHING AT ALL-

But when I refer sometimes about "vomiting" I usually am talking about the every once and awhile time when I verbally just sorta spill my guts everywhere- the good, the bad and also - yes- "the ugly".

When I heard you "birthed" this child from your mouth----
I actually thought about our tinges bringing "life" or "death"
For the Word says that the power of life and death is in the tongue-

Them seeing but also "passing by" a "funeral" -
could be confirmation that something that started as "something small" - that might have either in an unthinking moment, an angry moment or even acidentally protruded from your mouth------------

might have been something trying to cause death to someone- or yourself- (either literal or NOT)

Them passing by means that they would have chosen or being directed NOT to be part of this-------------

Or could have all been soemthing to propel them to pray and intercede for you=

with the end part showing them you=
a funeral-
and then you again, in your car.

NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU.

On the contrary. I believe God brings things to our attention all the time and asks us to pray in intercession-

He needs us not- but asks us to take part in so much. Amazing really.

Have you found anything coming out of your mouth that would bring "death" to yourself or another?

Not trying to be funny. We ALL have. Could have just been something that lady or that man is dealing with-

Just think about it- & ask God.

Spirit knows Spirit. He will confirm or show you outright what it means-

& If He doesn't, let it go.
After all-

You weren't the one who had it.
RevK
Diamond Member

re:

Post by RevK »

This is what I am getting from your dream, and as I tell everyone, take it to the Lord for confirmation. I believe that the baby could have been something the devil was trying to put into your spirit.
A bad thought, action, really don't know and God did not want it to take root, to grow in your heart and spirit. God allowed it to be taken, vomited, delivered from you. As far as holding onto it,
sometimes we as humans don't let go of things too easily even when God says so. I would pray and ask the Lord what He was trying to say to you. And don't panic, God is in control, I believe He was just showing you.
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Thanks everyone of you for your contribution has been very helpful so far ....God bless you all.