horse with a wound on its side

Archives for 2009
mattzepol

horse with a wound on its side

Post by mattzepol »

I was riding in the back of a pick up truck a horse was following us we were going really fast the horse was very big and was talking to me it was telling me to jump on that it was okay, I told the horse I was afraid he told me not to be afraid and he showed me that he could out run the truck all of a sudden he was in front of the truck showing me he could out run the truck when I saw the horse in the front of the truck the horse looked like it had a wound on its side although the wound on the side of the horse was not a fresh wound it looked old like a scar but still looked fresh (hard to explain) then the horse was in back of the truck again telling me to jump on him I jumped and was on him back wards and we stopped and the truck continued on
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

This horse is your calling. Have you left it in your past because of something painful. Your being called to get back on.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Please consider with much prayer.
I was riding in the back of a pick up truck a horse was following us we were going really fast the horse was very big and was talking to me it was telling me to jump on that it was okay, I told the horse I was afraid he told me not to be afraid and he showed me that he could out run the truck all of a sudden he was in front of the truck showing me he could out run the truck

Horses are often symbolic of power or wealth in the Bible.
when I saw the horse in the front of the truck the horse looked like it had a wound on its side although the wound on the side of the horse was not a fresh wound it looked old like a scar but still looked fresh (hard to explain) then the horse was in back of the truck again telling me to jump on him I jumped and was on him back wards and we stopped and the truck continued on
I feel like the wound is showing that the horse has been through battles and came out victorious.

Interp: I see this dream as the Lord reasurring you that the new power He is placing in you is more than you have now. I may look like something from the past (modern auto compared to horses) but it is swifter and more powerful. Also I heard the word horsepower in this dream. I also see that the Lord is showing you that this power has been proven in battle. This is such a good dream! I am glad you jumped on that horse and stopped the truck.

Here is the defination of Horsepower from www.m-w.com (Webster's)

horsepower
2 entries found.

horsepower

Main Entry: horse·pow·er
Pronunciation: \ˈhȯrs-ˌpau̇(-ə)r\
Function: noun
Date: 1806
1 : the power that a horse exerts in pulling
2 : a unit of power equal in the United States to 746 watts and nearly equivalent to the English gravitational unit of the same name that equals 550 foot-pounds of work per second
3 : effective power <intellectual horsepower> <computing horsepower>

Hold on ~ I thought I was through..............

James 5:15-17 (King James Version)

15And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

Praise You Jesus for You are good.
mattzepol

Post by mattzepol »

so excited Gods been calling me to prayer a certian kind of prayer powerful prayer Iam now going into tht call, i get it thank you somuch the verses you gave hit it right on and the wordhorsepwer was used in my dream, wow
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

:s61: Praise Jesus!

Lord Jesus I ask for You to pour out on mattzepol, pour Your Spirit over him and guide him in all truth. Love on him Jesus!

\o/,
Joy
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

I think perhaps it is the Lord trying to get you out of your "comfort zone"

to be willing to "let go" and trust-

especially Him.

& I think the horse actually probably represents the Lord-

The wound in His side-
The wound in the horses side-
which is scarred over-
Yet fresh-

Because what He did for us was sufficient for ALL TIME

As always- seek the Lord first and then again for confirmation. He can speak through people and sometimes does- but always be sure.

GOD BLESS