silly little dream,, what do you think?

Archives for 2009
cbass
Silver Member

silly little dream,, what do you think?

Post by cbass »

Ok,, This afternoon I was napping and In my dream I had just woke up from a nap and I felt my stomach and it was all muscular and rippled. I was so excited, It was night in my dream and I guess i was living at my moms and my brother mark was there. I ran out to where my brother couldnt see me and said "MOM! is mark sitting right there?" I was gonna tell him not to look cause I didnt have my shirt on. Then I saw a turtle on the floor and it freaked me out so i ran and jumped on the couch and had my mom feel my stomach. I said, "Mom, i've only been working out for a little while!" I was so excited! I also remember a bunny in the living room nibbling on my toes. it was white with little black spots.
So when I was done I decided to go back to my room but realized my glasses weren't on and I couldn't see if I was gonna step on the turtle and squish it. I was yelling to my mom,, GET MY GLASSES I CANT SEE!!!! Then thru my blurry eyes I saw a fuzzy image of my glasses and quickly put them on.

Thats it,, I was so excited about having a ripped muscular stomach. I have been working out a lot lately, so I kinda have a grasp on the dream but would love to hear what you have to say.

Cindie