floresent/ neon green spew out of the nose and on gums.

Archives for 2009
cbass
Silver Member

floresent/ neon green spew out of the nose and on gums.

Post by cbass »

I had a bizarre dream a couple nights back and this is how it went.
I drove to my fiances work to take him lunch money and he came out to the car with a blonde chick. Alex began speaking and florecent, neon green junk came spewing out of his left nostril as he told me that this lady told him to give her all our jewelry and she would give him money. I imediatly knew she was seducing him and he was lying to me that she wasn't. I pulled the lady aside and I began to beat the crap out of her. I wasn't even merciful to her, I just let her have it. In the process of her beating, her hair peice came off. This was a white woman with long blonde hair so I was surprised that she wore a hair peice. I mockingly said to her, " you wear a hair peice?" and she looked at me embarrased and nodded yes.
After I was done giving this girl a good beating I left her and went to alex and we talked things out. He said at the same time I saw green flouresent/ neon spew coming out of his nose, He said my gums were the same color.
Thats it,, I woke up after that. Strange huh. I think It has something to do with trading in our annointings for riches, and I know a womans hair is her glory and this seductress had false glory. Hmm... makes me wonder if my fiance and I are treading on dangerous ground. I am interested to hear what you have to say.