Snake nightmare

Archives for 2009
Busymumforfour

Snake nightmare

Post by Busymumforfour »

This dream was very vivid.

I dreampt that my husband and I went out in the desert. It was in the mountains and had dense shrubs. My husband was there with me but was not seen. I was with a woman I did not know. We were learning how to milk snakes for their venom. They were only small vipers about 1 foot long. We were not afraid of the snakes.
We had been looking at the fangs and how they can squirt their venom. The conversation was quite jovial and I as we were opening the mouth to expose the fangs we were using a blade to bring them forward. The woman was holding the snake as I was using the blade. The first snake went well and we released it. The woman was practising with the second snake and holding it. She was handing it to me and as I took its head it bit me on the finger as I was trying to open its mouth.
It had a large squirt away from me of venom, but I couldnt grip it to milk it into the container.
The woman took it from me and I went to walk away but the snake got loose and sunk its fangs into my back. The mouth was spread so wide that the snake wouldnt come off. I tried to use my left hand behind my back to squeeze the head and it wouldnt release.
It was over my left kidney. My husband then came and helped the woman try and squash its head to open the mouth more, without success.

In my mind I thought that I had time to leave when the snake bit my finger. But I became afraid as we were very far away from help in the mountains once the snake became lodged on my back.

In real life I have been having kidney and pain in my back for some time.
The dream was so disturbing that I couldnt go back to sleep without feeling it on my back.
I also have been seeing visions at night.
Tam
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

When i think of snakes i think of danger and a attack.
It looks like in the dream u were trying ot handle the snakes on ur own.
With your back,,is that whats going on? Are u trying home remdies... or just ignoring it?
I would suggest u have ut church pray over u anointing u with oil and pray the prayer of faith., as a healthy start to obtaining healing.
Please think about seeing a doctor to..
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Tam,
Can you say more?
I also have been seeing visions at night.
Praying,
Joy
Busymumforfour

Snake dream

Post by Busymumforfour »

We have moved into a temporary house until ours is built.
We prayed through the house before we moved in, but did not annoint.
This house was chosen by my husband.
The visions I have been seeing are spiders of varying kinds.
At first they were small Daddy long legs.
Now I have been woken from an afternoon nap atleast five times by the sight of a tarantula type spider. At first is was on the curtains and moving, when my eyes are wide open. I am not moving.
My spirit wakes me in my sleep. I open my eyes to see the spider on the bed head and coming towards me.

A few months back I leapt out of bed using the covers to hit away the spider coming towards me feet first. I screamed and turned the light on. cos previously I would have rebuked it.

I have been having dreams that the holy spirit is working in. In reality my body is reacting with hair raising and goosebumps all over as I am waking praying outloud.

I have seen the whole room covered in patterns and painted patterns. I have seen carved wooden masks of lions and bears.

But mostly of late it is just the spiders.
I know that I was a stronger warrior in the past and have been not as active. I also have moved churches in the past six months. The church is a slightly conservative pentacostal church that is active in prayer. But the children were more relaxed.
Just a note, we have been through a very hard three years. WE had all four of our sons diagnosed with Autism Spectrum and the youngest is classic autistic.

My second son also has had prophetic word over him as a baby.
He is going to have a significant impact on his generation.
Tam
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Praying for the revelation to be released in Jesus Name.
Bless you really BIG!
Joy
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I wanted to share my son is diagnosed as autictic though i reject that label.
He sometimes has bad fits. Self abuse and cries . they are getting less an hes alot better but they still try to resurface.
The other night i had a minivision of a small cobra with its head lifted... then not long after ward he had about a day or two of fits. Some at home and some at school.
Hes fine now...
I know that dosent really help u but i saw similarities and thought i would share. :|
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

You will need to TAKE AUTHORITY in the place where you are staying in the spiritual realm.

Our apostle (pastor) once said in a sermon to;
First Be Filled with the Love and Glory of God THEN:

1. open the doors up of your house and with a loud shout declare "This house is under the authority of The Lord Jesus Christ.. and HE has given ALL Authority to me. The Word of God and the Blood of Jesus Christ gives me this authority."

2. "I command every spirit of evil to leave immediatley!
Speaking loudly and firmly with Authority in the Name and Character of JEsus Christ. With FAITH BELIEVING!!!!! (devils can see unbelief come out of mouths... YOU MUST BELIEVE!!!!

4. By excersizing your faith, Spiritually apply the Blood of Jesus to the house and property, and command the angels to stand guard around and over every gate.

5. Close every spiritual opening/portal by faith believing. It's actually happening in the spirit realm... you may or may not see it.

6. You then will invite the HOly Spirit of God to come and abide and dwell in your midst, filling every place. Invite God's Holy Angels to come and abide. BELIEVE BY FAITH.. Because if you believe you will receive... Declare the The Blessing of the The Lord.. even Numbers 6 Aaronic blessing. over your home and family.

You should notice immediate improvement...
Then be sure and guard the gates of your home. Don't allow any worldly rebellious to God kind of junk in through media etc.
Play worship music 24/7 because the Lord inhabits praise!!!

SHALOM,
mg