Speaking Spanish

Archives for 2007
lynneshort

Speaking Spanish

Post by lynneshort »

I had a dream last night as I was falling asleep. I was in a room with some kids and I was speaking Spanish. I was angry and was scolding the kids in Spanish. I could see in the background that I was also standing in the doorway watching all of this happen. In the dream I became so angry that I ended up throwing one of those cube storage boxes against the wall. That is when I woke up. I don't know what I was saying in Spanish but just "know" that I was speaking it fluently.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Congradulations on being the first dream posted here on the new board! No intrepretation yet for your dream.

In Christ,
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Hi lynn,

If neither you nor your children speak spanish, or you do and they don't, then I believe the dream may be one of frustration with daily things,( throwing the box) I have 6 children, so if that is the case I understand. It seems you felt in the dream , that you might as well be speaking a foreign language, cause if they don't speak spanish, they wouldn't comprehend what you are saying.

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Just another thought:

Perhaps a gift of tongues is being revealed here but also prayer/intercession for a nation. You may be experiencing in the dream state the way the nation is, the root behind their situation. Perhaps the Lord allowed you to experience it in the dream state. It may be for the Latin Community or for a specfic Latin country.

Sometimes in dreams I may feel what a person is experiencing or would experience if faced in a specific situation.