Archives for 2009
NOTW
Diamond Member

movie theater

Post by NOTW »

Anyone know what a movie theater means?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
talitha

Post by talitha »

hmmm getting "corporate" - possibly a corporate revelation??
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

a big show, production????
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

oh, maybe increased vision......
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Blessings NOTW

It could be a place to sit back and watch what happens. In other words, You don't have to do anything just let go and see what the Lord is going to do. It's a place of watching and seeing! No action is necessary on your part

Just my thoughts
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

oh that's good too givingthanks! :mrgreen:
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Great!!!!

We are having a big retreat this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And three of the youth that are going have all had dreams of being at a movie theater.

One of them dreamed this...
They were at a movie theater and there were dead people that were standing up?

The verse that came to mind is that the dead in Christ shall rise....
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Oooooo....good one, GivingThanks!

"Watch and see what the LORD will do!" Perhaps even raise the dead (spriitually dead). :shock: :D

So how did it go? What happened? Did a lot of people have a spiritual rebirth?

Blessings,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I've heard people who see visions of what is to come explain it as a movie screen going on in their head where they can see what's going to happen. Maybe like someone else mentioned, the Lord will give all of you who are dreaming/praying similar visions of what is to come????
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thanks for asking. It was awesome!!! One of the 12 year olds that went with us was shooting pictures of the service and there were angels everywhere!!! Firey angels in all her pictures!!! I was bummed b/c my camera didn't pick any of them up, just the glory orbs...

Also, I received a prophetic word that this year there would be prodigals returning to the Lord. I'm standing on that word b/c my husband's mother and father are lost. God is so good!!! It was just an awesome weekend!!!! We recorded our worship services...hmmm....I'm wondering if there is a way to post it to the internet so ya'll could watch it. Jason Kerr was the speaker and he was just phenominal!!!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)