Blue Bus and the Time Machine

Archives for 2007
Hisdaughter

Blue Bus and the Time Machine

Post by Hisdaughter »

Blessings Everyone...
This dream was dreamed by my 7 yr old daughter, she is prophetic in nature and when having a dream from God she always says in the morning... mom, God dreamed for me last night!.

In a dream daddy (James) told me about a time machine, I woke up in my dream and went to look for it,I found it and got in. I landed at grandpa's construction worker place. Then grandpa (Bill) and mommy (Connie) were sitting on the same side of me on a blue bus. I asked grandpa a question and then he was diagonal to me, grandpa's boss Christopher, had brown hair (actually looked like my brother but all grown up and his hair was a different color then now) asked who I was. It was Mommy's stop and she said I could get off. My brother was with us only he looked like Patrick from sponge bob and was blue and three years old. We were at the Cater house. I went to the kitchen to talk to daddy (it looked like daddy when we lived there) after talking to daddy I went back into the time machine and returned home.

Prayerfully submitted,

hisdaughter
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Just a question can she tell if you the time machine was taking her to the past or to the future? It sounds like the past because of her statement regarding a house that you use to live in, if I understood correctly. Also not to pry but because there are a few thoughts traveling through my mind so I am seeking to discern which is the Lord's leading, what is your status'? Married, Divorced, Widowed, Seperated...?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I simply love kids dreams! They are so simple and humbling. The Lord definately speaking very clearly there. The time machine and the past speaks of spiritual heritige, the blue bus speaks of revelation or prophetic ministry in the family line. The brother like patrick star may seem a bit dumb and childish, but definately friends with sponge bob that are inseperable. Daddy seems to represent the Lord in the dream. Hope this witnesses. God Bless you.

In Christ,
Hisdaughter

Post by Hisdaughter »

It took her into the past and we are very happily married
eagle wrote:Just a question can she tell if you the time machine was taking her to the past or to the future? It sounds like the past because of her statement regarding a house that you use to live in, if I understood correctly. Also not to pry but because there are a few thoughts traveling through my mind so I am seeking to discern which is the Lord's leading, what is your status'? Married, Divorced, Widowed, Seperated...?
Hisdaughter

Post by Hisdaughter »

I agree BJ... they are so humbling... and I love each one of her dreams.

The past, blue bus, grandfather... I saw all this has spiritual heritage, also the blue bus being that of prophetic..

I love what you said about patrick and sponge bob... my son and daughter are that close... my son is only three months older than my daughter, he is adopted and they were raise from the crib as twins, though they know they are not...

I did not see that connection... thank you fo bringing so much confermation to me... I had a strange interp from someone that just didn't sit well in my spirit with what I saw... so thank you!

Blessings!!!!

Connie

bjcollin wrote:I simply love kids dreams! They are so simple and humbling. The Lord definately speaking very clearly there. The time machine and the past speaks of spiritual heritige, the blue bus speaks of revelation or prophetic ministry in the family line. The brother like patrick star may seem a bit dumb and childish, but definately friends with sponge bob that are inseperable. Daddy seems to represent the Lord in the dream. Hope this witnesses. God Bless you.

In Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

yup, definately enough sponge bob in my tv viewing habits. My 8 year old son and I simply love watching sponge bob together. I do a pretty good squidward and mr crabs imitation. :D :lol:

in Christ,