Water in the hole

Archives for 2007
HISheartbeat

Water in the hole

Post by HISheartbeat »

I was at church. There were many people there. Everyone was looking at the new baby in the church born just a couple of weeks ago. I was walking across the front of the church and all of the sudden the floor under me colapsed. I expected to fall through into a sink hole but instead the hole was completely filled with crystal clear REALLY COLD water. So I held onto the flooring and the more floor I grabbed the more gave away into the water. One of the men from the church jumped in as well and began to knock away the loose flooring. I turned to the congregation and told them....EXIT THE BUILDING BEHIND YOU. They all made it out and no more of the floor gave away. I was finally able to find some secure flooring to crawl out of the water. I couldn't understand why there was water under the flooring causing it to give away under foot. It was quite a hole! And did I mention how COLD THE WATER WAS? brrrr. :lol:
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Nothing really just a thought

Could your church be in a vulnerable condition and is unaware of its condition. It is distracted by the current events taking place. Although they may be pleasant events they are not realizing of the times they are in and need to be concentrated on those things as well. Since you were trying to get out of the water I'm thinking it was not something you want to be in. Cold can be losing passion, or love. You falling in may not be that you have but perhaps that you stumbled into what is actually happening, you have tapped into what is really going on, the foundation or the root behind what is transpiring and you are put in a position to warn the others.
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

EXIT THE BUILDING BEHIND YOU

Interesting! Think about this as it may be key. Why 'behind' you? Why the word 'building'?

Am I being too deep? I think there is something worth digging for here in this sentence. I think you do too as you emphasised it in capital letters.

Hmmmm! :roll:
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
yeshuas_beloved
Bronze Member

Post by yeshuas_beloved »

Could this represent a spiritual geyser opening up from underground...the pure crystal clear water of Revival? As the LORD brings Revival, even the very structures of churches will be shifted. Foundations will be tested to see if they are truly built upon the Rock or on shifting sand. The baby dedication could represent a new move of God which causes the shifting.

I was listening to a sermon today from Bethel Church in Redding, CA. Bill Johnson is head pastor there, but the message was by Kris Vallotton. He was speaking on the River of God, and specifically the River in Ezekiel's Vision. He said the River grew WIDER the further it was from the Sanctuary. He shared how Christians should be growing so that they may be SENT OUT in an apostolic calling rather than congregating in one location and being spoon-fed their entire lives. Maybe this is similar to your call to the congregation to EXIT the Building!!!

Please pray and toss out anything that doesn't apply.

Sandra <><
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

In agreement with last posting. I felt that you falling in was a shock to you but that it might represent being totally submerged in the Holy Spirit and the move of God! :shock: They should all jump in! :lol:

This can be frightening at first :oops: because we are not familiar with it but it is the only way to go - we can trust Him - and, speaking as one who is going in deeper myself, there is no turning back and no regrets.

Come on in, the water's lovely! :lol:

Love Sue
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!