House-sitting, and a long hospital hallway

Archives for 2009
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

House-sitting, and a long hospital hallway

Post by ArisenShine »

First I'm in a big solid house where I feel that I am supposed to be caring for it til morning for some reason. It's like someone has given me that responsibility. I am house sitting. Alone.

It is pitch black/dark outside the windows. Two men arrive and the front door is open...the men want to come in (I know they are not supposed to), and one is in the foyer already, one still out on the steps. The one inside is very handsome and smiling and tries to grasp me, but I jump away and insist he NOT TOUCH ME! Somehow I know that if even our fingers touch I could be stuck with him (enmeshed?), like couldn't be released again. I sense I am not supposed to allow this. I yell at him to go, he's keeps smiling, but I finally get them out without touching and the door is now closed/locked securely.

I then have another 'duty' I must do immediately, before morning?
I must go tend to some kind of business in the hospital portion of this place, and I'm walking down a VERY long hospital hallway. I see no doors in this hallway, just solid walls like a tunnel. It is after hours and there is nobody else in the hall but me. At the very end is a desk, nurses staion I suppose, and I do something there and head back down that VERY long hallway again, back to the place in the house where I started.

As I'm about 3/4 or so back, all the lights go out and it's so dark I sort of panic and stumble, and yet I find my way out and back to the house-part.

Then I find that some of the window coverings are off the windows, the lights are on bright in the house but it is still pitch dark outside and anyone outside could see in if they wanted. I feel vulnerable, like sort of naked? And there is a car outside with people in it, possibly those two men.
Wanting not to be seen, I am holding my body as flat as possible against a wall so the guys in the car can't see me, as I try to reach a curtain, which seemed more like terry cloth like a large towel, to cover a window.

THE END

Wondering about this one...any ideas?
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

the door is now closed/locked securely.
This part reminds me of Noah's Ark- When Noah finished the ark, God locked them in SECURELY-(Since Noah was a righteous man God had to shut the door because if Noah could have he probably would have re-opened the door to try and save more people-Cause I'm sure Noah would have heard the screams of the people)
At the very end is a desk, nurses staion I suppose, and I do something there and head back down that VERY long hallway again, back to the place in the house where I started.
So after Noah was locked inside the ark- it rained for forty days and forty nights- almost surely dark inside there (At least I would think so)
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd