Giant Bull

Archives for 2007
kcgrace

Giant Bull

Post by kcgrace »

I was at my grandmothers home (who is deceased) and we were waiting for my grandfather and 2 of my uncles to come home as it was just before sunrise. I went outside to wait on the porch and there was a thick fog where as you could hardly see. I noticed in the driveway several cows that were on fire and some were dead. I looked down the street and I saw a giant bull coming toward the house. As the bull came closer I started inching my way back to the door. The bull glanced my way and kept going past the house and then turned into 2 people riding bicycles.

By now I am still standing on the porch and a giant man dressed in a white sentry uniform with gold buttons and a bugle in his hands started coming toward the house. I remember thinking in my dream, I hope he is not coming to give bad news. He stopped right on the sidewalk in front of the house and started blowing the wake up tune just like in the army and then I woke up. :)
Joy2TheNations

Acceleration and multiplication

Post by Joy2TheNations »

KC,

I'm assuming your grandmother's home represents a place of comfort and safety. Here you're waiting for your grandfather and two uncles to "come home" to that same comfort and safety you've experienced. I'm wondering if they are saved? Or, they may represent other family members who are not.

I think your dream is making the statement that things haven't been completely clear in your life, but time is short and God is consuming all those things that don't glorify him. The large bull coming your way, glancing, then turning into two bicycles indicate how things have been "lumbering along" in your life, but God is bringing acceleration and multiplication to your efforts as you let Him consume you.

The man dressed in white with the horn is just further indication that time is short, it's time to wake up and move into what God has been wanting to do...He's bringing clarity to you (removing the fog).

I think part of this move for you is evangelistic because of the first scene: waiting for family to "come home."
Joy

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your site oh Lord my Rock and my Redeemer.
kcgrace

Thank you so much

Post by kcgrace »

I was wondering why my other uncle was not in the dream, he is saved. I kind of figured out that the man dressed in white was trying to tell me it was time to wake up, but the bull was a mystery. Thank you so much for clarification of that. Yes my grandmother's home was a place of comfort, I was raised by her and my grandfather.